Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on gay nightclub in Orlando (50 killed, 53 injured)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Obama seemed angrier than ever speaking about trump today.

My question is this:

If identifying radical Islamic terrorists as Islamic tends to alienate Muslims, then does identifying those toolbags who protest dead military, the westboro baptist church, is identifying those guys as "baptist" alienating to the millions of sane and peaceful baptists like my grandma?

mctiger and LSUTiga like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

And furthermore, if calling Islamic terror as Islamic creates more recruits, is the allegation that correctly identifying our enemy actually creates our enemy?

And isn't this just another way for us to blame ourselves, like we get what we deserved? Like we caused attacks or created our enemy just by correctly identifying them?

Bullshit, boss. Bullshit.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You said we were safe but there is a Baptist church near my house. I better buy one of those 100 round magazines for my Glock

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Co-worker who tried to warn about the shooter was told "you don't have the evidence and it's hard to prove and we have to be careful, he's a muslim"

There ya go.

The fucked up world view of one Barrack Obama in a nutshell. That's what that is.

This time it's even worse than San Bernadino.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sho nuff did. While eating lunch at a local establishment I laughingly made the comment that Trump had pissed him off. Someone commented that he should've been shot long ago.

6. LSUTiga

Dam right. A friend who works in a Federal penal system told me there are certain words that it's frowned upon, if said. Tied to "religion" and I don't even have to say which one.

7. LSUTiga

Get a long gun. You don't want to have to be close enough for a pistol.

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Wife knew all about the upcoming attack.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/gunmans-w...im-attack-162505191--abc-news-topstories.html

She needs to get the death penalty. Send a clear message for those that protect the potential killers.

She went with him to buy the firearms and she even drove him to Orlando to scope out the nightclub.

Yep, a bullet to the head, please. Let's not waste taxpayer dollars on this fucking whore.

Remember when Trump said that we should look into dealing with the terrorists' entire family in a harsh manner and he came under intense scrutiny?

Not such a crazy idea, is it?

COTiger likes this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Ever notice how bullshit artists tend to not show emotion until they realize the masses aren't buying their bullshit anymore?

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

He also said that "they know" who the terrorists are. "They" need to step up and say something. "They" being muslims.