Radical Islamic Terrorist attack on gay nightclub in Orlando (50 killed, 53 injured)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Jun 12, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I've had the same view on guns for a very long time. Partially because some of my fondest memories of my grandpa were of him teaching me how to use a gun when I was a child.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Unfortunately the Muslim religion has not yet had its purge.

Now Trump will have to purge them.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's not, that's exactly what you do. Shoot them right between their beady little muslim eyeballs.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I meant to quote your view on muslims. We are clearly on the same side here. But you telling me guns arent the issue is pretty ironic. Thats exactly my point. Most liberals dont agree. The fact youre an outlier doesnt change that.

Or the opposite will happen and the female appeaser will grant them all immunity.

Then shut down all firearms manufacturing in the US via legislation and we will be much safer.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just like Paris.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Well,to be fair men are better at most things

7. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

What is wrong with making it harder to kill a bunch of people?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Islam and all religions can only be stopped by atheism, and by changing how we discuss religion. Instead of saying we should respect a mans faith, we should mock and explain why religions are all stupid.

We should, for example, stop respecting the pope and other religious people, and stop electing religious people and generally disrespecting religion so that kids don't grow up in a world where it's perfectly reasonable to choose a religion and believe it and all the wizardry and nonsense it involves.

I have been fighting this battle for decades now, and all my friends, and now even their children, are athiest. I am a hero and shoukd win the Nobel prize for convincing folks to stop being religious.

Unfortunately Muslim societies sometimes kill atheists and i have been to countries where atheism is illegal. They have a long way to go in the sand nigger world.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because they are going to do it anyway.

As has been pointed out there is plenty of stuff already on your property right now for me to make a bomb. It's not difficult

10. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

It's not that easy either. If the Boston bombers had C-4 instead of black powder salvaged from fireworks, it could have killed many many more people. The point is that a terrorist will use whatever he can get. We can make it as hard for them to get military weapons as it is to get high explosives.