R-Kansas vs. Florida - Game and Bad Calls

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 17, 2009.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Are you kidding, LSUs offense will prevent TDs. Our opponent doesn't even need to field a defense.:lol:

2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Would be nice to sweep those 4 games...

:geauxtige

3. Kurtis Bleaux

Kurtis Bleaux Founding Member

Bad Calls In FLA-ARK And Riley Cooper

I know ARK had their chances, but damn that was 2 botched calls on the TD drive to tie the game in the 4th quarter. There was no pass interference on that under thrown pass, the defender even looked back! Then the FL O-line man kept blocking the ARK lineman and he rightfully put him to the ground, may have taunted him but nothing more than I've seen all game, and he gets a personal foul. Absolute stupidity.

And what is the deal with refs not calling offensive pass interference on this Cooper a$$-clown. Albeit, he's a decent receiver and blocker, and if he was on my team, I would turn the other way, but come on, he did it to LSU and he did it to ARK. I haven't seen their other games but he's beginning to be a serial offender in my mind. I wish officials, since he seems have this in his repertoire, will keep a closer eye on him.

It just sucks that to beat the supposedly best team in the country is already hard enough that you have to overcome the zebras too.:angry:

4. Jeff Nash

Jeff Nash Founding Member

5. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Re: NBC On Ark/FLA. game officals

I watched Udub and Az St. last night since that was the third game in a parlay and THAT was THE worst game I've ever seen. Don't know the final tally on penalties but MAN the refs would stop the game and conference on dam near every play. I hope I never watch a Pathetic Pac game again.

Oh, and I lost my bet too, had Washington +6. Ended with a Cap One bowl flashback. How do you let receivers come wide open, behind you, with 10 seconds on the clock!!

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Re: NBC On Ark/FLA. game officals

Funniest moment for me yesterday was when Erin Andrews reported on the condition of the South Carolina player that got taken to the hospital on the stretcher. "He is fine and it was just a concussion". The End.

What injury did Tebow have? What, no updates on how many times he has vomited the hot dog he ate for lunch?

7. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Same as it ever was.

Sub: #3 Alabama A-holes and $aban. :po: