R-Kansas vs. Florida - Game and Bad Calls

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Jeff Nash

Jeff Nash Founding Member

Re: UF or Ark.?

Geaux Hogs!!! But the dumb @ss refs dont think like me. Riley Cooper sucks and can only make plays by uncalled penalties!!!! These refs need a ass kicking! They did the same thing against us. Arkansas won this game IMHO period!!!!!! Florida just got thrashed by a unranked SEC west team.....lol.............

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

tracy wolfson to urban meyer: "first time your team has been tested this season." thanks officials.

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

I am embarrassed to say that I am an SEC fan right now.

Way to protect your #1 Flawda Gayturds, SEC moron officials.

BTW Urban Meyer can bite me. :po:

4. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

If the Gaytors win it all, they should be obliged to donate the trophy to the SEC officials. Texas A&M has their 12th Man. Florida has the 12th through 20th, and they all wear stripes. That was an embarassment to the conference. I just got a text from a Big 12 friend and they are laughing at our officiating ineptitude and blatant bias.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Man i hope we get one more crack at those bastards.

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

next season, buddy. hopefully we have a QB that our coaches can work with by then. :hihi:
    seriously though, i don't think we can beat arkansas, auburn OR bama with our offense.

7. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

We cant.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, we beat UGA who beat ARK who beat Auburn.

I think the point is, any day a team could lose. Aside from UF's and Bama's D, I do not see any teams preventing LSU from TD's.

Ark has the worst secondary in the SEC. Auburns D stinks.

LOL Miss, Ark and Auburn are very beatable and Bama is. But it will take an A+ game from LSU to beat Bama.

9. Jeff Nash

Jeff Nash Founding Member

Ark forums are going crazy on the SEC refs!! I dont blame them since Riley Cooper got away with murder along with the other BS calls against ARK. I guess the refs saw Florida in trouble again and had to keep Tblow in the news some more.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't blame them either, a crap pass interference call, a crap personal foul call that was one of the worst calls i have ever seen in my life, and being a fan of LSU and the SEC, ive seen quite a few in my years, and then Riley Cooper had another no call in the endzone, and Cooper also bobbled a ball that looked like a catch beyond the first down markers, but never got control of it until he was behind the chains. Was awarded a first down, shouldn't have been, would have been 4th and 1, and a much longer field goal attempt. The PI called on Arkansas, and the PI no call on Cooper and the last one i mentioned were bad calls but they are kind of understandable, the personal foul call was ridiculous. A Florida offensive lineman was running towards an Arkansas defender away from the play and tried to block him, but when he went to block the Arkansas player pretty much put the Florida guy on his ass, and they called a personal foul on the Arkansas guy who was basically defending himself.

SEC officials suck, they are the worst in the world, they don't deserve to be paid, they should all be fired, Mike Slime should be relieved of duty also.