Q

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Robidoux87, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

That floored me too. I always admired people with great penmanship writing in cursive. I guess us older folks can use it as encryption. eCards are neat, but hollow compared to a nice greeting card with a handwritten note.

Calligraphy always wowed me. I bet that's a fast dying art. I may tinker with a calligraphy course on youtube.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

An old friend asked on facebook how many people take the time to write a handwritten letter. I asked how many people take the time to make a fire by rubbing two sticks together. Pretty soon we won't be able to turn on the lights if the internet is down.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

That's an amazing idea. I really do not have the time to devote to picking that up, but I will totally bookmark the idea to the short bucket list and get on with that later in life.

I met a retired monk once up in Santa Barbara and this was his passtime, perfecting calligraphy. Beautiful work that he was passionate about and you could see that in his work and his behavior. Fascinating and to think, we really do decide whether working history dies, or is left stored within others.

Frogleg likes this.
  4. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

Qanon is complete bullshit. I was following it in early 2018, watching analysis of it, and waited to see if any of its predictions would come true. When nothing it predicted actually happened, the amount of mental gymnastics people did in order to explain it was Olympic levels. Trust in the plan? There is no plan. Trump was not going to save the world from the supposed satanic pedophile cabal that secretly rules the world. Why? Because its all just a fantasy, a delusion, the product of someone with mental health issues.

What's sad is that so many people are looking for something to believe in or something to belong to that they would fall for a fictitious conspiracy in order to fit in with other people and for them to feel better about their poor life decisions.

HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Are any of yall's friends who are followers talking about mass blackouts of internet/atm/credit card processors supposedly happening 'soon'. The Vatican was blacked out earlier this week and they believe the Pope was actually arrested and charged with child trafficking. It was actually supposed to happen here Monday, but when that came and went, it (not surprisingly) got pushed back, I have one friend that posted something about the Italian president being arrested because he outed how one of their satellites helped Team Biden change votes. Just insane stuff.

6. fanatic

If you're referring to Q as the person/people with mental issues, I disagree. Although I can't prove it, I think they've found some way to monetize it and are capitalizing on that. Omce Biden is inaugurated, what's left of their credibility should be gone, even with the most ardent supporters, so hopefully that's the last we hear of them.

TBTrumpet likes this.
  7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I'm telling ya man .... it is nothing but a bunch of web wanna bees trying to make a splash. There isn't anything happening.

I don't want to hear about "what's coming" ... I want to see "what was done". And if it is done, it'll be covered by more than just a bunch of "in the know" people .... it'll be National News. Of course, these deviants will tell you the National News is blocking it, which is bull shit.

8. fanatic

You don't have to convince me. I call them out every time they post this nonsense.

9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Sad as hell really. We have a friend who is all into this crap!! All the "pizzagate" bull shit, water marks on the ballots, sting operations. They said Obama was arrested in HI. .... ummm .. really. That bump on Joe's ankle was supposed to be a monitor. ... yeah .. right!

10. fanatic

I read an article in Rolling Stone about how the most 'loyal' followers suffer from a condition that's similar to a drug addition. Every time they read a post that has .01% truth and 99.99% bullshit, it releases dopamine in the brain that provides them with a short term high and compels them to dive deeper into the story. The way some of them act, I wouldn't doubt that there's some truth to this.

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...ers-cult-conspiracy-theory-pizzagate-1064076/

onceanlsufan likes this.