Q

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Robidoux87, Jan 12, 2021.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

That Q crap is just the use of information to support an advertising platform. We see it all the time. "Click here to see how this woman lost 100lb is just a week". Out of curiosity, you click it, then they go on a 30 minute dialogue telling you all this stuff, and how you can achieve this too ... "with what I"m about to tell you". Problem, .. they never tell you. They keep stringing you along. It's no different from those adds on news sites ... "Rare never before seen photos" .... you have to keep clicking the "next" button to get to the next picture, and here comes the adds.

We have a friend who is all into this crap .... I asked her .... how many predictions actually came true. ZERO! It's always, the date was pushed back, or it takes more time, or the media is covering up for it. Craziness.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Isn't Q the dude who made spectacular devices for James Bond to thwart off evil doings?

shane0911, Bengal B and Frogleg like this.
  3. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

True story: A friend of mine who is about 35 today, grew up with a pastor father. His entire sect preached that Y2K was the rapture. When that day came and went without event, did the pastor admit his mistake? Nope. Just kind of picked out a new date.

Somehow my friend and his eight siblings turned out normal despite all of them growing up thinking they'd die on Jan 1, 2000.

HalloweenRun and Frogleg like this.
  4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

On a tangent, in the many worlds theory of quantum mechanics all possible universes exist....so in some worlds the Q theories are shockingly real.

onceanlsufan and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Also the immortal, omnipotent being who came around to annoy Picard and co. about once a season on Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Frogleg and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He was also the alien dude with godlike powers which liked to fuck with Captain Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek the Next Generation

Frogleg likes this.
  7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

in our alphabet capital 'Q' is imo the classiest letter. It's got a real nice style about it. ....don't even start, 'O' is a joke.

CajunlostinCali and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Ok Tap

fanatic, GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I couldn't agree more.

In spectacular derailing fashion, I am just now coming to understand that most any human being at the age of 25 or younger cannot read handwritten cursive. Writing in cursive is near its official death. They simply do not teach it in school anymore. In fact, if you look at the handwriting of anyone 25 or younger, it looks like they wrote the note with their feet. Kinda mind-blowing, actually. Soon, the hand-written "thank you" note will be a thing of the past. How does anyone even fill out a greeting card? Will that industry die too because kids are taught to lol and be lazy?

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When I have to write something by hand I just use print style letters. Otherwise nobody could read it. Including me.