Put this in your Pipe and Smoke It

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Sep 11, 2021.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

they nailed it i wonder if O interviewed any of these coaching hires for a head coach to admit he didnt even interview a defensive co ordinater he hired is an absolutely asinine thing to admit.

Makes you wonder who the hell is in charge

His days are numbered if that effort continues and they dont know who to cover just like last year.

No adjustments to what UCLA was doing. Do these coaches have the knowledge to be successful. And stingley looked like he was playing not to get hurt.

Just opt out if you dont want to tackle.

BayouBengal014 and CaryLab like this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

If I were O I would make a loop of that part where they were talking about lack of effort and leadership and play it continuously all week before the moostate game.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  3. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Truth sometimes hurts.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Not fun to get embarrassed on national television. Hope they were watching, and we see better results tonight.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

They need to hear that because right now they are an embarrassment to the uniform. Someone needs to step up and let these guys know if you fail you better do it with 100% effort. You get beat by better skill so be it that happens but you let a guy torch you, then it’s time for the guy behind you to play.

no effort=no success! The SEC is the bar for college football. Winning the SEC says something and we are not even close and it’s due to lack of prep and effort on the field.

TBTrumpet, northernvatiger and kluke like this.
  6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Someone on this team needs to step up and lead. I think Boutte is the top candidate.