Probe alleges Les Miles paid off to make sexual harassment go away

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

nowhere

2. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

I wonder if we will ever see the troll back here again. His hero's shameful downfall has tarnished LSU for years to come.

No one is going to remember the 2007 NC. Instead he'll be remembered for his epic failures, such as Ole Miss 2009 and Auburn 2016. And of course for the zenith of his coaching blunders, 1/9/2012. Oh, and in addition to being a total buffoon, he was also a dirty sleaze ball the whole time.

Thanks, Les, for all the memories! I hope you never coach again.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He will coach again if he wants to. At an all boys Carholic school where his bosses will all be pedophiles

4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I sincerely hope we do get to hear his thoughts on everything, but I'm not holding my breath it'll happen..

Cause dude presented himself as a guy so close to the powerful movers and shakers at LSU that he knew all of O's failings and problems behind the scenes, yet with Les he was a great man, etc etc.. and these rumors about Les have been around for years and years. In one of the debates I had with him about Les I even alluded to those rumors saying we don't know for sure Les was the great guy he presented, but I don't know for sure so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.. Tap balked at the notion that Les was anything but the best man to ever coach at the school.

So either he was bullshitting us about how he knew people and how close he knew Les and what he knew about what really goes on at LSU or he was aware of all the stuff with Les and chose to ignore it.

Either way is a terrible place to find yourself because you're a fraud whichever answer is the truth much like Les was and is.

Hero worshiping any of these dudes when you don't really know them is such a fool's errand. I would think someone as smart as Tap said he was would have known that. I hope he shows up, but given his absence during the 2019 run I'm betting it doesn't happen. Anyone trace his IP? Did it come back originating from Baton Rouge then most recently from Lawrence? ;)

tzanghi, shane0911, TBTrumpet and 5 others like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He was probably in Kansas trying to negotiate some sort of buyout for Les. Which he won't get if there is any kind of morals clause in his contract.

If Miles had any thoughts about living in Baton Rouge after he retired he can fageddaboubit. He might as well move to Alaska. Or Montana. He has enough money to fix up the Unabomber's unoccupied cabin really nice.

Let's all go to Phil's Oyster Bar and see if Tap is in a treating mood.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

APPTiger and Brian like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I actually passed it this morning but don't think its open at 8am. Now I'm thinking I should have checked.

Anyone know if they are letting fans into the box?

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

He’ll either never address it or spin it and deflect to recruiting and coaching, completely avoiding the scandal. But my guess is: he rebrands The Tap and starts 10 threads explaining why Lou Tepper was better than Dava Aranda

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

it’s still 3 hours from first pitch, so probably not until a little later in the afternoon/early evening.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So the answer is yes, thanks