Probe alleges Les Miles paid off to make sexual harassment go away

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Feb 24, 2021.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#justdamn

2. furduknfish

Agreed. While the end of his tenure trended toward less than competitive, he was always perceived as a classy guy. I guess everyone has their demons.

Brian likes this.
  3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

what can i say? i’m a nice guy like that.

furduknfish likes this.
  4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Not to be debbie downer, but probably not the best thread for jokes. For sure funny that you guys fuck goats together, but man probably not the thread. Just sayin.

And fuck Les Miles for being a creepy old man, and the people that enabled him. And what is looking like a culture of cover up he wanted and had while at LSU. And it really hurts because I really liked the guy, stood up for him many times. But you never really know these people, only what the marketing teams and journalist show you really.

I hope the women can get justice and closure from all of this. And also I hope the players that he did not help by enabling this sort of behavior can get better one day.

You see this over and over and over and over in our society. Just about anything is tolerated for the W.

Brian, Bayou Tiger and Winston1 like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey, I liked Bill Cosby and look what a creep he turned out to be. At least Lester the Molester didn't use force or drugs to get what he wanted. At least not that we know of.

Bayou Tiger, Hou-duco and Rolan like this.
  6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Exactly, for Les specifically it seems to be in the creepy area. But these stories seem to always open up the flood gates and end in weird places. ala Bill Cosby.

The thing that really bothers me is the culture that he allowed to develop to produce situations like Guice. I don't really know of any other players, but I am sure there are more. It just really hurts that this happened at LSU. We need to protect each other more, and stop letting the ends justify the means.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

Brian likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

kids are protesting over the the football building, block traffic entrance/exit, not letting players leave. lsu responds not by having the cops arrest them, but by bringing them bottles of water, even as players complain they cant leave and go to class or go feed their dog

8. furduknfish

#metoo

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Like now?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well earlier today, yes. not anymore they went home. maybe they got tired, maybe cops finally acted like cops and said stop blocking traffic you idiots

shane0911 likes this.