Predicting Trump's cabinet and other appointments

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You have absolutely no clue about management or what the word responsibility means. You have also been all over the place on this issue. For the last time: Trump had two months before he was inaugurated to nominate and hire his cabinet. Once those positions were filled, Trump would have logically (which he isn't) delegated the responsibility of finding candidates to fill their respective departments and then had those cabinet members present him with their suggestions for other nominated positions. At that point Trump would either say yes, no or I don't know this person and I'd like to speak personally with them, etc. That being said, it is still the responsibility (there's that pesky word again) to officially nominate these individuals to the congress so they can be put up for a vote. Why is that so God awfully hard to understand? Either one of two things has to be true, either these recommendations have been made and Trump is simply refusing to officially nominate them or the recommendations have not been made and Trump is a bafoon for not forcing the cabinet members to come up with their preferences for certain positions. This is fucking Presidential 101 by the way. This is the kind of thing that is a foregone conclusion well before inauguration day. Otherwise getting their agenda enacted is virtually impossible. This is exactly what Winston's OC was.....that Trump's political agenda is entirely in jeopardy, in most cases, simply because the government isn't properly staffed to enact said legislation. Look at healthcare and what a fucking debacle that has been. Jesus Christ, you have a Republican House and Senate and a Republican President and you can't even accomplish the one thing that Republicans have been crowing about for the past 7-8 years. It's amateur hour at the WH. The fact that you will even defend this is all that is necessary to know that you are nothing more than a Trump hack.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ah. Personal accusations while ignoring my objections.

Prophetic of me.

Btw. Health care didnt fail because of the lack of staff. It failed because trump is fighting dems and GOP. This is a defiance of Trump by the GOP.

Ive said this 4 or 5 times, but as I also said, you lack the intellectual resolve to even read what I write.

3. Tiger in NC

It failed because the bills were shitty and those congressmen didn't want to go home and face their constituents with the blood on their hands. It's how American politics work. Stop blaming all of his failures on something other than his own ineptitude.

Say it as much as you want Pride but frankly it doesn't take intellectual resolve to read what you write.....it takes perserverance and wondering what the fuck you mean most of the time.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ill go slower for you. My bad.

Ready?

There are a large number of GOP members still in office who are "never" Trumpers. They are killing this. Even though they ALL ran on Repeal. Its a huge problem for him.

The GOP was NOT united. Its a fact. Not an excuse.

So continue to downplay what I said becaue it challenges you.

Their day is coming. Dont worry.

5. Tiger in NC

all of this blah-blah-blah and what you are saying is that the bills that have been presented have sucked. yes, they ran on repeal but not fucking people. they aren't going to repeal something as serious as the healthcare of 20 million people, give or take a million or two, just to give Trump a legislative victory. they aren't going to vote for a bill unless it achieves repeal and replacing it with something that will work better for the American people. Because otherwise, they politically own healthcare like the Dems dide in 2016, 2014, 2012 and 2010. Trump would have them repeal it with no replacement and then send them to slaughter in the mid-terms which is stupid on a level that even you should understand. And why? So he can get a victory. It should tell you something about how desperate the man is to get something, anything that looks like he is winning because right now it doesn't.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dont be so Angry. Obama tried hard, but his signature legislation is dead. Already.

7. Tiger in NC

yet they can't seem to repeal it. yeah sure that makes sense. I'm still buying my health insurance through the exchange. I haven't gotten any letters saying that it is dead yet. in fact, I'm anxious to see if Trump and the Congress will have the balls to defund it and let all those Americans, many of them their own voters, lose their healthcare. Talk about a political softball.....

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correction. Millions will have a choice.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Don't need the democrats to pass it. Not one republican voted for Obamacare did they? I can't remember.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, not a single one, and that is his point. He doesn't have the backing of the GOP and therefore doesn't get it passed. So no, don't need the dems but he does need his own party.