Predicting Trump's cabinet and other appointments

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Nov 12, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And you lack reading comprehension. Bengal gave a VALID proposition immediately shut down. The government is half filled with Dems who hate him and the remaining half is filled with 2/3rds "never Trumpers". Its not like its "just him".

I mean, even go look at the validation rate vs: GWB, Obama and then Trump. He is fighting a much more difficult system. Ignore it. I dont care.

upload_2017-8-8_11-26-14.png

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You are still assuming that Trump is interviewing and hiring all these people himself. The day after the election his top aides should have given him an already prepared list of candidates for each of those positions along with their recommendations for each post. After hiring the top brass he would then turn over the rest of the hiring to the management staff that he just hired. This is how management works.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea a stupid point right? About as stupid as Winston's that I replied too.

KEEP UP!

4. Tiger in NC

yes it is. he has been president for 202 days now and that is not even counting the two months before he ever took office.

5. Tiger in NC

Winston and I have said nothing different. Go back and take a look, I said the President will input and final say but the interviewing process is left up to the respective department secretaries.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

As always you make shit up.

Trump has to rely on everyone to nominate people. They aren't doing that. Yet its all him. WHich is why I posed that question to Winston because it is absolutely absurd to think Trump has to go find all these people.

upload_2017-8-8_15-39-2.png

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Do you understand the concept of responsibility???? It is Trump's responsibility to have a functioning executive branch. It was his responsibility to put the people and systems in place to get the hiring done. If he didn't set things up HE's responsible. If the people he chose to do the job failed HEs responsible. You just admitted the job didn't get done yet you try to absolve him by blaming the people HE hired to do it. Isn't his inability to hire properly his responsibility?
    Did you ever hear the term "The buck stops here"???? Well the buck stops in the Oval Office, at his desk on him.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

BTW you again try to deflect and twist the thread by presenting false choices. No one said he had to personally find, interview and hire every executive branch position. What I said he needed to decide on the few critical cabinet and sub cabinet positions like Secretary of the Navy (not hired) and assistant Secretaries of State and other top level agencies.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I never said anything about responsibility. I pointed out how your article YOU posted didn't even ATTEMPT to give ALL the blame as you did.

LEARN TO READ.

My Point was he is being attacked from both parties and BOTH parties are trying (effectively) to slow his agenda down. Its an undeniable FACT.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Quote me saying he had to FIND these people? YOU said the decision was HIS.

Well they have to be presented to him...."president decides."