Post your memes

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

And what statement in that meme is false?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That isn't the point! When he was President we had record unemployment, more minorities working, lowest taxes, net exporter of oil and so much more...

And dipshits like you want to dredge up bullshit like this! So what? Are you saying that if you fail once, twice, three times you should just quit?

3. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Not sure why I am bothering...

1. Tax returns are hidden because he knows that the Dems will just pick into every single business decision and tax loop hole taken advantage of and hold congressional hearings on them. You think that Obama's IRS did not pour over every line? They are hidden to avoid the kind of bogus garbage that we KNOW the left will pull if they are public. Sort of like the two impeachments and the Jan 6th nonsense. It would distract from the real issues: taxes, national prosperity, national defense, energy policy, individual freedoms, destruction of the police state, etc... Trump is not an idiot, of course they are hidden. Sheesh.

2. Obama never released his grades and Biden lied about his. Nary a peep from you and the left. Again, don't give the lunatic left ammo. That would be just stupid.

3. A vast majority of businesses fail. If he had no failures, that would be a red flag that the left would moan an groan about and you know it. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

4. Rich men don't pay hookers for sex. They pay them to go away after sex and to shut up about it.

5. I know nothing about his church habits and don't really care. I am an atheist that expects every religious person to be a hypocrite. Name a politician that is not a hypocrite about religion...

6. That is just straight up BS. And again, being involved in a LOT of charity work, some of it is going to go sideways. It is NOTHING compared to the Clinton Foundation. Nary a peep from the left...

7. Rich folks didn't go to war in the 60s. Coming from the left that praised people that fled to Canada and bashed our soldiers, I laugh when they complain about someone that avoided the draft in a legal, normal way. Some folks do not have the correct temperament for the military. I am one.

8. You testify when it is to your advantage. Not in a witch hunt run by the other side. No need to legitimize the illegitimate. Now you are expecting him to be fool? Really? Come on man.

Character assassination is all you have left after the accomplishments of his first term. You should be afraid. But not of what you think. You should be afraid of what happens if he doesn't win. The FBI is on steroids now after getting away with Russian Collusion and interference with the laptop from hell. I can't image what will happen if the left is not reigned after the last year and a half of destruction. Do you hate our country? Then why do you act like it?

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That was one of the first actual responses that tried to explain a position. While I absolutely disagree with your opinion I salute you on the attempt.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It was clear, concise and factual. Especially the part about you being a fool! Why do you want our country to continue to be ruled by these corrupt political operatives?

fanatic likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

8. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Except they did not investigate Hillary. Read Comey's explanation for his 2016 "mistake" just before the election when he reopened the case (he thought he was helping by opening and then closing, but the country never really caught onto the second part). Investigating because there is a mound of probable cause is very different from investigating in order to look for probably cause solely for political purposes. Once is law enforcement and the other is tyranny. I should put all this on free speech alley, but honestly it is not worth it. If people can't see the leftist paving the way for the most anti-American system of governance (technocracy), then all hope is lost.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

How it will end
    3918EDAA-0F37-4F48-BA91-C620B32EDC46.jpeg

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Which is exactly why I rarely explain my position to you or Rex. You're both so ate up with TDS that it's pointless. Neither of you would acknowledge the truth if you were bitch slapped with it.

shane0911 and tigermark like this.