Post your memes

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Mar 17, 2021.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

2. fanatic

3. fanatic

4. fanatic

Its such a weird virus because when my wife had it, she was mildly sick for 2 days before she got tested. She isolated afterwards, but during those 2 days, we slept in the same bed and interacted like we always do and I never got it. And I've had blood clots in my lungs before, so I'm high risk. She never was 'deathbed' sick and was going stir crazy after a couple of days. She even deep cleaned the bedroom and re-arranged furniture.

She has been vaccinated (after she had it). I have not.

5. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

When the good lord decides it's my time to go, it'll be my time. Until then I'm poking not getting poked.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Learned this morning I've been exposed thanks to a coworker who refuses the vaccine because politics.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Politics? I don't know how he would come to that. Im not taking it because the virus isn't going to kill me. Any of these "variants" will spread easier but they are far weaker than the original which wasn't all that to begin with

8. fanatic

Quit demonizing people who don't want to get it. You could have just as easily been exposed by someone who is vaccinated.

9. mctiger

But I wasn't. And as I said earlier, I respect the rights of anyone who chooses not to vaccinate. That doesn't mean I forfeit my right to be pissed at the same someone who then exposes me to illness.

kluke and Winston1 like this.
  10. mctiger

Right. But I'm also listening to those people close to me that have direct knowledge of what's happening, including the doctor/coroner. BTW, the doctor/coroner has the same political leanings as you, as me, and as my dumbass coworker, who also hears the things the doc is saying. But my dumbass coworker also listens to Tim Young and the Hodges Twins, who tell him every day that the vaccine is really a government conspiracy to control the masses. Ergo, the "I won't take the vaccine because politics" conclusion.

shane0911 likes this.