Post your memes

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by fanatic, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

But the 600000 dead and countless hospitalized had nothing to do with that right?

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

do with what? being the impetus to change existing election law?

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And I might add that those were legit pandemics that actually killed people. This corona bullshit isn't lethal, its a joke in fact. You sheep can spout this and that and I will just say 99%+ survival rate because that number is not only on my side but it also destroys yours.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

600,000 dead destroys your case. Even if 99% recovered the death toll makes a joke of your point.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

What difference does that make. There are a lot of ways to skin a cat, and there are a lot of ways for medicine to help us. Vaccines can help the body build anti-bodies to fight disease, anti-biotics kill bacteria without harming us very much, radiation can be focused to kill cancer cells, and chemo-therapy can do the same. Hydroxychloroquine isn't an anti-body builder either but some people said it helped - good for them.

In Cuba they have developed a vaccine that lets the bodies existing immune system attack the cancer cells that its been ignoring. If the doctor shows you how it will add months or years of quality life are you going to say no thanks I'll wait for the antibody version? I doubt it.

Bottom line for me is I believe the vaccines do reduce the occurrence and severity of the disease. My daughter does too and she has been on the front line of this thing in the emergency room of a children's hospital. I'm really pretty sure she is not part of a vast medical-wing conspiracy that developed and deployed this virus that would kill millions just so they could force us into wearing masks (THE HORROR!!!) take take useless shots.

So take the shot or don't; wear a motorcycle helmet or don't; clip your seat belt or listen to the constant annoying warning. But why make up shit about helmet and seatbelt manufactures being out to get ya?

6. shane0911

It makes a world of difference because its NOT a vaccine!

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

It's not lethel? Its a Joke? So my friends that died from this shit didn't really die? And you know more about that than their doctor who happened to be a lifelong friend? Fuck that.
    Trump didn't think it was a joke when he got it. He had his doctors throw everything but the kitchen sink and Clorox bleach

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Does not if it saves lives.
    OH that's right, you don't believe anyone died. Its all just a bad joke.

9. shane0911

How did 4 Vandy players test positive after being vaccinated? Have you seen the problems this gene therapy is causing?

Yes people died, I've said over and over if my dad gets it he dies, thats life. The FACTS are that the death rate for 2020 tracked right along, maybe even a little less than 2019 for the US. If someone you loved died you have my sympathy but that is NOT a reason to implement the tyrannical policies that were forced onto this Country where Freedom is supposed to be valued!

If you don't want to wear a helmet, fine don't wear one. You know the risk. Same for seatbelts. I will ask you the same question I asked @Winston1 did you read any of the fauci emails? I'm betting not! If you did you'd probably not be having this discussion with me because you would see it from your saviors mouth or fingers that he is the fraud I called him out to be from the very beginning.

This entire thing was a social experiment and every single one of you that played into it gave them the power they need to up the ante next time.

APPTiger and fanatic like this.
  10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper