Pacman Jones at it again

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

I agree that the fines for a lot of things are outrageous, and in that Goodel has gotten too swing happy with the authority stick.

I also agree that the NFL should have told those players that the NFL knew that product contained an unlisted banned substance. I don't understand why the NFL just does not send a note to all team trainers when its find a product that has a banned substance in it. It is simple to do and helps all involved.

But i really have no problem with the commish slapping down players for extreme behavior, ie commiting felonies.

Under the current guidelines they have to do that anyway. The player is responsible for knowing what is in whatever they put in their body.

2. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

That would seem to be common sense. There are plenty of athletes that have been hung out to dry because they claimed they just took what their trainer gave them.

I find it hard to believe in this environment that anyone in that position doesn't ask or know what they are taking. Seems like trainers have become convenient fall guys.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Wouldn't be thinking about a former pitcher that lives a few miles west of you would you? :lol:

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

No kidding. And baseball players are supposed to be the smart ones. :shock:

5. clair

clair Rockets

PacMan just got hurt.

Word is he's getting 4 games for not stretching properly.

6. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

During the first half, the announcer said this was the coldest "NFL game" Romo has ever played in.

Now, during the halftime show, Strahan is making a big deal about how this is "the coldest game Romo has ever played in."

Do these people not realize that Romo played college ball at Eastern Illinois--or is it so freaking cold at the game that this really is the coldest weather Romo has played in?

7. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

Romo is a messican so its hard to say what his cold pain threshhold is. I'd say 68 degrees.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

looks like pacman may be outta quarters:

9. clair

clair Rockets

says a lot about the dude's toughness... the mo/fo went back in and played the rest of the game.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hes no tebow but who is.