Pacman Jones at it again

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

He needs to go on Montels Scaried Straight Programs!

2. clair

clair Rockets

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3747957

add this to the list.

Dude has an absolute gold mine under his control and his need to always feel in control will ruin the game.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

That aint Goodels fault..and all they are doing is buying time.

Goodel does what he does to keep assclowns like Plaxico out of the media. And I thank him for it, because segments A,B, and C on Sportscenter dont have to be about that.

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I am playing my nephew, DOTB, in the playoffs of our fantasy league and he has Minnesota's defense.

Safe to say I am not the least bit happy about this judge's ruling.

5. clair

clair Rockets

It is his fault as they made their case and shouldn't have been suspended in the first place.

If I am your trainer and I give you something and tell you it's legal, then you test positive for something not listed on the ingredients in the supplement you took, is it your fault?

Now the NFL guys will have to break down everything they take in under a microscope, because who knows? the Big Mac they eat may have been laced with a banned substance.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I agree with Clair it is getting out of hand and he's heading down a slippery slope.

There could be a huge war between he and the players association. Proabably already is.

7. clair

clair Rockets

that will never happen.

that's my whole thing.

he is fighting the ultimate losing battle.

they are in the headlines more when they get suspended than when they are doing their thing.

Do you really think there are more bad guys in the NFL today than when Tagliabue was the head man?

Nah, there absolutely weren't.

It just seems that way to me and you, because our current idiot is fining every player in the league when they tackle someone, or suspending everyone for wearing the wrong socks.

8. clair

clair Rockets

And if that happens, who will win?

The players who put butts in the seats, or some mid 40s white guy who never played a down of NFL football in his life?

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Well thats a different story and is ridiculous. And while everything goes back to the commish, he doesnt really control all of that....including the drug policy. Hes more of a publicist.

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

That is not Goodel's fault. He is simply following league guidelines. THe CBA laid down the rules on the steroid abuse policy. They got their hearing and it was denied.

I personally feel that it is stupid for the NFL to know that a prodect contains a banned substance but fail to pass that information on to the players, but that is the CBA that both the owners and players signed. Not his fault for enforcing it.