One of the largest grassroots protests and "This...is CNN"

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

[​IMG]

They don't even mention the grassroots, nation-wide tax protests yet they plug an Obama administration report released with the intention of intimidating protesters.

And CNN's ratings, along with the NY Times, Et al continue to fall......fall.....fall...... :lol:

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i think that the whining about taxes thing is a bunch of b.s. and i also think the right wing extremism thing is a bunch of b.s. as well. but, for the last 8 years, if you didnt support the war you were un american, and if you didnt support the administration you were un patriotic. its the same old song and dance just from the other side. this is whats wrong with america. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We all need to start backing ideas, and backing what we believe in, and not parties, and not people. blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism, and that goes both ways.

3. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Watching CNN and MSNBC go out of their way to not cover the largest news item of the day is laughable.

4. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

As reported last night by FOX News, CNN also did a story about left wing extremism last month.

I noticed our right wing friends on here didn't rush to post it, showing how "fair and balanced" CNN was.

People believe what they want to believe.

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Give it a rest. IReport is something on CNN where they let ordinary citizens report. Also the largest news story of the day is the second attack on a American ship. The Tea Party is not one of the largest grassroot protest.

6. Andouille

Andouille Guest

It's not? You have thousands of them in every state. Tell me which nationwide protests have been larger.
    [​IMG]

7. LSUMASTERMIND

Civil Rights, Womens Movement, should I go on?

8. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Nice try. FAIL.

I'm talking about a one day event, not a political movement. Of course you already knew that.

And unfair taxation is a Civil Rights issue.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

you didnt say one day event, but who knows what you are ever saying. Just more lunancy from you.

Taxation isnt a civil rights movement.
    Civil rights and women movement are not political, they are social.

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

krugman says its not grassroots, but backed by a handful of super-rich conservatives---i believe krugman.