Official WORLD CUP Thread

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

I really wish refs would card and toss people for this laying on the field crap. I have always hated that junk.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

there better be time added on, stupid ghanareans. dude was faking it all the way.

3. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

to answer the question coming... i have no clue if Howard could actually use his hands in opposing teams penalty box. i would assume no, but i can't remember any application of a rule toblock it.

4. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

well god damnit.

This is on BoB Bardley's shoulders. Horrible starting lineup.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

he definetly cannot use his hands, almost looked like he was trying to, but he was loading up for a header.

Some of it is Bradley's shoulders, but the United States has no strikers. They had plenty of opportunities to score and couldn't put it in the net, but, Bradley did select the players. So maybe it is all on his shoulders.

6. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

Putting Clark and findley on instead of keeping the working lineup killed this time. Clark can not hold onto the ball. Once he made that bad turnover, we started playing some very bad long ball until Clark was subbed off.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Krypto & Lasalle. Thanks for helping this newbie gain a little more insight into the sport. :thumb:

8. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

you are very welcome. I hope you enjoyed watching the US and keep watching. I love soccer.

i have calmed down some. I am proud of the boys. They got to the 2nd round which is great. We just need a few more higher caliber players and we need to develop some yound blood. Qualifying for Brzil WC2014 starts in 2 years. :)

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Well...

Lets go Argentina

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

heh. I have my England jersey ready for tomorrow. I would love to see a Holland v Argentina final. Spain v Argentina semi would be a great match too.