Official WORLD CUP Thread

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jun 12, 2010.

1. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

goooooaaaaaallllllll. Even the officals cant stop that one. USA USA USA

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Amazing... simply amazing...

5. LaSalleAve

Proving what MC said earlier, if you can't get into that, you don't have a pulse. We went from elimination to winning the group in a matter of seconds, in the 91st minute. Wow.

6. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

At home today, watching with my son. I hollered "4 on 2!", then when the ball ricocheted off the goalie, Matt hollered "kick it!". YES! USA USA!

:usaflagwa

7. LaSalleAve

So who do you want to play, Ghana, or Germany, or Serbia, or if hell freezes over, Australia...

For the US to play Germany: Germany must at least tie Ghana, and have Serbia tie with (or lose to Australia) along with having a greater goal differential. As it stands now, Serbia has a 0 goal differential, while Germany has a plus 3 goal differential.

For the US to play Ghana: Germany must beat Ghana, Serbia must at least tie Ghana and have a greater goal differential. Ghana is at plus 1.

For the US to play Serbia: Serbia must at least tie Australia, and hope that Germany loses to Ghana. If Germany beats Ghana, Serbia must at least tie Australia and have a greater goal differential than Ghana.

For the US to play Australia: The stars must align. Australia must beat Serbia, and Ghana needs to beat Germany........really bad as Australia has a goal differential of negative 4. Or Germany beat Ghana and have a greater goal differential than Ghana. If Germany and Ghana tie, Australia is eliminated unless they beat Serbia and have a great goal differential than Germany.

Does that make any sense at all?

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I am, but Obama took away all of AIG's TVs. :hihi:

I am in NY and was going to lunch. There is a big screen TV in the lobby and a bunch of folks were watching. I got there just as the running time started so I didn't miss a thing. :wink:

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Todays post are worthless without Krypto

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

Krypto is here. He was just too wound up to remember he had the laptop sitting next to him. That was just amazing. The Cardiac kids once again.

I think the refs were told at halftime they blew the call on the goal. We got tons of calls in the 2nd half, except for the punch to the face on Dempsey.