Official NBA Thread 2013-2014 ed.

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 29, 2013.

1. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Kobe looks pretty much the same from day 1 as he does not, he's not bulked up much at all, come on now.
    The NBA has covered up plenty of shit ... hell they tried to keep quiet allegations about Jordan etc. They know their product is reliant upon superstars and the second biggest in the world is Lebron (biggest in the US)

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Congrats to the Heat for winning their 3rd championship in a row.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I think you have received my point by now. Any and every athlete can be labeled for steroids and has by someone. You have little jockeys and Lance Armstrong. Even you have to know that PEDs, HGH, and steroids or whatever aren't always going to bulk someone up or cause pimples or cause cramps. Some of the best steroids on the market reduce water retention and the look of being bulked up and steroids are usually taken with additional drugs to cut bulk. Common misconception… No one knows for sure if Lebron has ever used any enhancements. I am very familiar with this labeling trend since the baseball debacle even when no reasonable evidence exist.

4. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Definitely what it seems like. They have no answer for Lebron.

Your point was that someone in defense of a person who LOOKS like they took steroids is that you can accuse someone who got the wrong shit if they were taking steroids? Come on I know you're smarter than that. You don't get from Dwayne Johnson 90's to Dwayne Johnson today without 1) steroids or 2) an insane workout (which is what we know Dwayne Johnson does). Similarly you don't get from Lebron James rookie to Lebron James now without 1) steroids or 2) insane workout ... and Lebrons workouts are not all that insane. See I used to like watching Lebron, so I followed him for his early years, thought the kid had a good head on his shoulders for being annointed King so early.

The one crew that does know if Lebron has ever used enhancements? They have all the reason in the world to NOT make it known.

5. bhelmLSU

I assume all of this is over your head based on that incoherant response. I am not defending anyone...Just pointing out that haters going to hate and come up with conspiracy theories to make them feel like they are not hating. To me it doesn't look like he took steriods and I am sure if that was a wide open notion we would hear about it daily by the media and radio personalities, etc... But we haven't and I have no clue how you know what kind of workout Lebron has been doing over the years. I think I hear helicopters flying. LOL

6. bhelmLSU

Stealing home court once again is pretty big right now. I wouldn't call it over by any means right now. Spurs are the best road team in the league and I woldn't be surprised if they took home court back in game 3 or 4.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Spurs will win this series.

stop listening to B.

8. bhelmLSU

I know it has been a rough 3 years for you too. :)

I am not as invested in this one so I hope you get some peace with a Spurs championship.

9. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Actually if you watch enough NBA tv etc he's talked about his off season workouts etc ... but I'm pretty much done with this conversation since it's come down to insults.

10. bhelmLSU

Lighten up... I watch NBA TV and seen minor details about his and other players workouts but they don't follow them around with a camera everyday. Which kind of proves my point about blanket allegations and what is wrong with the new culture of fans in the steroid baseball era. I get it you don't like Lebron and you don't like me pointing it out your bias. Just own it, this is what we do here... I fear that our incoming class like Harris gaining 15lbs since January might be your next target... I can play devils Advocate all day, just as you can.

I am sorry if my comment about your incoherent post above was taken as an insult. It was just an observation because I still can't fully make out what you are trying to say in the 1st sentence.