Official NBA Thread 2013-2014 ed.

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 29, 2013.

1. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

One of the primary adverse effects of steroids? You got it cramping .... [​IMG]
    and now:[​IMG]

Yes I know players get more toned and bigger once they enter the league. But let's face it ... Bron has been roiding for the past few years and there's no way the league is going to call out "The King".

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Haters got to hate

3. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Not about hating at all. You just look at him and tell me it's not roids. Most players either bulk up, or they tone, they don't do both to a massive degree like he has. Take one of the most dedicated players to ever play the game who purposefully bulked up ... we're talking worked his ass off to handle the punishment being doled out.
    [​IMG]
    and post bulk:
    [​IMG]

That's what happens in a normal case when someone works their ass off. Yes he got a bit bigger (20 lbs to be exact) and it was all muscle.

You want a comparison to Lebron's transformation? Here you go:
    [​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

LOL so that is your evidence he is on roids? A straight after high school pic and a pic 10 years later and a comparison to Jordan and Bonds. It is definitely hating. I know many people with cramping problems and it has nothing to do with roids.

5. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

I've long thought Lebron roided up. You look at other basketball players and none of them changed the way Lebron did. You look at baseball players and a ton of them had Lebronesque changes ... and got caught with steroids.

6. bhelmLSU

I am sure a lot of people think this about a ton of different athletes but it doesn't make it any more true.

7. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

Heard the same kind of defenses for people like Bonds back in the day. If you look at what people like Dwayne Johnson have to do to bulk up and then look at the stuff Lebron does it just doesn't add up. Steroids does add up. But hey, head in sand all you want.

8. bhelmLSU

To bad I am not the one who has to back up an off the wall statement like that. Burden of proof. Everyone thinks comments like this is hating especially with zero evidence. No way around it.

Mastermind might dislike Lebron more than you and I seriously doubt he would even support what you are throwing out there.

I think more people would be surprised if he was on steroids than the other way around.

9. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

There's no possibility for burden of proof. The NBA in no way would ever reveal it (just like the MLB didn't reveal it's sluggers until it got rampant). As long as he holds up during Olympics time he would never be caught.

And there's been talk about him steroiding ever since he made a massive bulk up in one year, it's not like this is an off the wall conspiracy theory. It's something that has been out there and suspected by a lot of basketball fans for years.

10. bhelmLSU

It is a conspiracy theory even if suspected by a tiny few. It is a conspiracy theory that the NBA would turn a blind eye.

You stance is that so like anyone else with a stance in that realm about anything and no proof or anything close to reasonable cause, you will be looked upon as a hater.

Kind of like people accusing ULL of rolled bats this year.

Kobe got injured a lot and that is common with steroid use as well. But I won't hate, JuiceMuse.