Official NBA Season Thread: 2009-2010

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 15, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Jazz fans should love officials, rarely did the dirtiest player to ever play the game get called for fouls. John Stockton.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Everyone was just mad that a little white boy was owning everyone. We do love the officials...

3. LaSalleAve

don't get me wrong, top 5 greatest point guards of all time. However, top 5 dirtiest players of all time also.

4. bhelmLSU

Playing hard and dirty is what made him one of the top guards ever.

Too many patsies on the court these days I wish there were more players like that today.

5. bhelmLSU

Well it was fun while it lasted. Hope the Jazz make them earn it the rest of the series but the Jazz are not going to be the 1st team to come back from 3-0.

Calls about what I expected and I wish D Will was not penalized tonight for going hard to the basket.

Lakers shot the ball lights out. Haven't seen that from them this year especially from 3 point range.

Matthews finally looked like a rookie tonight in the closing minutes. Missed free throws, missed clutch 3s, etc... but he could have redeemed himself with a slightly better tip at the buzzer.

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

The Jazz are going to be good for a while and I like Matthews a lot. The Lakers, Spurs, Suns, and Mavs are likely making their final run right now. After next season the league should be flipped with OKC, Portland, Denver, and Utah on top.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Good call and I definitely agree with what you are saying. OKC well be a force for a couple years to come as well as Portland and Utah. I dont see Denver being up there with that group, possibly middle of the pack. They need help on the blocks.

8. bhelmLSU

I believe the Jazz will stay in the top 4 in the west for some time but we need to address the post. Boozer is likely gone and we need some height down low anyway. The Suns are going to have the same problems the Jazz had against the Lakers, height. Becomes even more important in the playoffs.

9. LaSalleAve

Right now, i am pulling for anyone but LA. The Spurs are out, and i am happy for Phoenix and Nash i really hope they win it all, but i would also like to see Boston win another because i just like watching Rondo play basketball.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Rondo is a beast when he wants to be, he is using the Cleveland guards like bytches.