Official LSU Class of 2015

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 3, 2015.

1. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

Doesn't matter except when you apparently forget you had already posted a similar message of criticism weeks before and no reason to really repeat it...looks pretty stupid actually. I didn't even respond the first time because it didn't seem necessary. The second time you basically said the same thing just sort of has the appearance of spamming and that is what I pointed out. And for someone who supposedly "lurks mostly", apparently, you have remembered how to post. Now, if you can just learn how to post messages of substance instead of just repeating the same stuff over and over again, that would be an improvement.

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

You keep saying you didn't reply to my initial offering of advice..

Uh, you did reply and in similar inflammatory fashion. I shook my head as I read it thinking to myself this guy doesn't get it.

I tried once more to toss some common sense your way, but you're clearly immune.

For someone who rips into people over small details and argues over the most trivial of minutiae how did you completely forget you responded in a lengthy and inhospitable manner?

Geez. Maybe you should do some homework... err, that's someone else's story. :D

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/2016-qb-shea-patterson.109064/page-18#post-1451005

ParadiseiNC and COTiger like this.
  3. EyeoftheTiger 2015

I pointed out your hypocrisy which of course you have demonstrated time and time again. And most of your messages have nothing to do with LSU sports but simply out-of-date criticisms. I find your postings boring, spam, and quite frankly retarded. So here is the deal! I suggest you skip my messages or put me on IGNORE...I'm going the latter route on you. Of course I will miss your timely postings of weeks later criticisms and your patronizing, hypocritical, God-like attitude. The one thing you clearly are not lacking is arrogance and ego. Welcome to IGNORE, ASSHOLE!

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Very well done Sir. Very well done.
    Here's a link to an appropriate oldie, but goody video clip featuring the one & only voice of Howie Cossell.
    Oh, and BTW welcome to the ignore club. :D

ParadiseiNC, shane0911 and Brian like this.
  5. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Do we get kool-aid or a discount on bridge troll tolls with our membership?

Who would ignore someone with the avatar I'm sporting? I thought for sure that was the universal sign of peace. :D

I like your style, and despite its age it never loses its luster. For something more contemporary, though, I find this fairly appropriate.. Heh.

ParadiseiNC and didit like this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Another good clip. I think Mike forgot to take his meds that day. And as far as your avatar, if he saw it before he put you on ignore, that's probably as close as he's going to get to it. :D

Brian likes this.
  7. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Taste the rainbow taking on a whole new meaning. :D

Speaking of forgetting to take their meds..

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

dang......at some point if you think it's everyone else.....you're probably wrong....

cajdav1 and Brian like this.
  9. EyeoftheTiger 2015

dang....it's not everyone else...only a handful. dang....when you try to start using hyperbole....you probably don't have a point.

10. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

This thread is like a bunch of men trying to rationalize with Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.......yall please don't run him off yet, let him linger

cajdav1, Brian and ParadiseiNC like this.