Official 2015 LSU Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Feb 5, 2014.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

Very good interview. Enjoyed it very much. Good job.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Those were some pretty good questions, then they went back and broke them all down, pretty good stuff. Sounds like a fun show.

3. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler Freshman

Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate it! We usually Tweet/Facebook any news regarding our boys over in the college system as well (and obviously we'll be tweeting a lot about LSU) so if anyone is interested in following us, @TheFlagFlyers or facebook.com/theflagflyers

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Gotcha mate, following now.

is it cool for non Aussies to call Aussies mate? It just sounds really cool but don't want to step on any cultural toes.

5. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler Freshman

By all means you can call us mate. More than happy to share the love!

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Welcome aboard Chris. Great to have some Tiger fans down under.
    I spent a week in Sydney on R&R in the spring of 1970. It's a miracle I survived. IconLOL.gif
    Is Kings Cross still where the action is in Sydney?

7. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler Freshman

Ha. Yeah there never seems to be a dull moment in Kings Cross. You have to come down to Melbourne though. Sydney's got nothing on us! Always plenty to do and a whole bunch of sport to watch as well. Plus, there's not too many sporting experiences better than watching an Aussie Rules game at the MCG.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Been there, done that. Although I enjoyed watching Australia and the Windies play cricket....Super Cat and King Viv were amazing. I'm happy to have avoided Bay 13 but shocked to be kept out of the "club" section.....no women allowed.

I spent several months residing at Fawkner Towers on St Kilda road.

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Many years ago, on a business trip to the UK, the guys I was visiting took me to a cricket match.
    Listening to them speak a "foreign" language, watching something I was totally clueless about, and drinking warm beer in the afternoon made for a rather unpleasant experience. Being the tactful, diplomatic, and congenial visitor, I took one for the team and endured the afternoon. :D

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Test match? Lol. I might add the meat pies for sale didn't exactly hit the spot. Honestly, the funniest moment for me was watching both teams (really the field team and the one batsman) leave the field and I thought it was over. No, I was informed, they are leaving to have tea. Whaaa? Yes, they all have lunch whilst we fans wait and have.....meat pies.

Brian likes this.