Notre Dame vs LSU Citrus Bowl official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 1, 2018.

1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

After 1 and 2, what "homerun" hire was left? Fedora? Fleck? Hardly homeruns. I would have loved Fuente but he was a longshot. Maybe Kiffin should have been #3 but even then half the fanbase would have been in meltdown. I doubt O is the long term answer but the O hatred is irrational. Give the man a chance. He'll either sink or swim but at least wait it out and quit throwing anchors at the man.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Blah, blah blah and one more blah. You can only beat the horse to death once. Woulda, coulda shoulda O is the coach now and you guys are not helping the recruiting process by bad mouthing a coach who has a winning record and needs time to recruit and play with his OWN recruits. If recruits think a coach may not be there once he signs he will go somewhere more stable. I know I am talking to the wall but at least I said it.

3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

As an aside note...

If any of y'all went to the Saints game on Sunday and the LSU game on Monday, you got to see them both lose the same exact way...with long lucky TD passes with less than 2:00 left.

Y'all must be bad luck...don't Go to any more games, please.

LOL !!!!!!!!

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for injecting some much needed common sense here. Hydek was right "common sense is not so common anymore"

5. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

No I’m just looking at the records from this year. And well Herman was mediocre at best Jimbo was crap. If you wanted a 7 million dollar pile of crap that is your call.

diamondheadtiger and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. Rouxleaux

Yes short answer

7. Rouxleaux

Thank you. I by no means am tied to O but he is the guy now and he has had one (pretty damn strong year all things considered) and a strong recruiting class on top of it. He starts making the program really go south the im done with him.

As you said the irrational hatred some have toward the guy because he wasn’t “their choic” is kind of sad really.

ParadiseiNC and didit like this.
  8. Rouxleaux

Yea this weekend sucked for sports. And we had to watch the gumps get to the NC. Where is a damn sink hole when you need one.

stevescookin and furduknfish like this.
  9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

that would be me. went to the New England game, too... guess what, another loss. I'm shutting it down for the season. Just trying to do my part at this point for the Saints to win the SuperBowl, LOL.

tirk, lsu-i-like and stevescookin like this.
  10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I would have definitely wondered if I was bad luck if I would have gone to both games. I would have felt snakebitten.

I try to eat a sacrificial corn dog before LSU football games...just for fun and blame myself if I don't eat one and we lose the game.

lsu-i-like likes this.