News Not Official, But Landon Collins headed to Bama

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Dec 6, 2011.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Looking at next years class of kids coming out of high school, the state looks to be loaded again. I know, this class isn't signed yet, but its good to look ahead, its also good to look back........

Best of luck to all La. kids. If they can't come to LSU, I wish them the best wherever they end up. :tigereye:

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

LSU became the first school to place both corners as All-Americans and they did so with Morris and Tyrann both guys coming out of high school that were not rated 5* can't miss type prospects. It has been said here before, but I believe it is worth repeating due to how profound it really is that it is more about what you do with who you have than who you do not. LSU has proven they can find talent, and Les has shown he finds coaches who are great teachers and they develop that talent. Pretty tremendous.

By the way, enjoyed the Better Than Ezra concert last night at Harrah's and the LSU chants were loud and proud!

3. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

5. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Back a few years ago, I got a call from a coach on the staff at SMU, Phil Bennett wanted a little info on a local player. I gave him as much as I could and then made a few calls. A few days later the player was offered, like I said, I like to see La. players do well...oh, the player?

Player Bio: Chris Butler - SMUMUSTANGS.COM - The Official Athletic Site of SMU Mustangs

SMU does like to get a few kids from La. every now and then. Same with many of the TX. schools. With 87 kids last year signing to play college ball, LSU can't get them all.