No thank you

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Tygrr, Aug 9, 2006.

?

When featured on SportsCenter, what sport are you most likely to switch channels on?

1. Football

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Basketball

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Baseball

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. Golf

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Racing

14 vote(s)
    34.1%
  6. Hockey

18 vote(s)
    43.9%
  1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

When highlighted on SportsCenter, what sport are you most likely to switch channels on?

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Hockey. As a write in, Id like to add horse racing to the mix. Specifically - Barbaro updates.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I didn't vote because it would be a tie between baseball and hockey.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I am to lazy to change the channel :thumb:

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

soccer!

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I didn't vote, because it's a tie between everything not called football or baseball

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Definitely golf, racing and that horse-racing-barbaro-bs. I don't understand the apparent animosity for hockey. I know this is south LA, but hockey is an entertaining sport. I used to have season passes to watch the Icegators DOMINATE in the Cajundome until they moved, and it was awesome!!! Golf is simply not very entertaining to watch. I enjoy playing it, but it's like a fishing show in that it's more fun actually fishing than watching someone catch a sh!tload of bass, ya know? Racing? All I have to say is: Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks. Horse racing is pretty self-explanatory...

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Personally, I can't stand the following in this order:

-hockey
    -baseball
    -racing

Oh and another beef I have with SportsCenter is that they don't cover college football enough. Too much NFL and not enough college. I dislike the way they only play college highlights on Saturday night and early Sunday morning. If you wake up too late on Sunday, you just miss out. That's dog poop if you ask me!

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

What I personally don't like about Hockey is that it's very difficult to see the puck. You almost have to watch the crowd to know when a goal is scored. Not to mention, not enough scores being made.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I do want to throw an Octopus at someone. After that, no more hockey for me.

Back to horse racing, am I supposed to appreciate the horse, the jockey, trainer, someon else? Maybe I should hate Noah for putting these animals on that big old boat. I just want to hate someone in horse racing. :)