No Derek Chauvin Thread?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Apr 7, 2021.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

You said "Democrats and Chinese. You didn't say China, or Chinese Government. Given your lack of specificity, and that many here lump (moronically) all 50+million democrats into "Baby Pizza eating child molesting shape shifting degenerates" its reasonable to ask if you were telling my that my half Chinese niece was spreading lies about her Jefferson Parish Sheriff cop father - my brother in law.
    By the way her China born mother who fled Mao's reign would kick you ass for implying that Chinese government propaganda was representative of Chinese thinking. And believe me; she could do it with a smile on her face.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

please dont call her a violent moron, prone to angry attacks of speech she doesnt approve of.

she isnt a moron, she doesnt lump these people together. she knows when i say the chinese i mean the govt.

you are being about as pedantic as is possible. if i say the russians are attacking ukraine, i dont mean every russian person. i dont mean the russian baker at my church. nobody thinks that. even though i dont say the russian army on order of puti nspecifically.

i didnt imply what you said i implied, you are being dishonest.

anyways, your points are stupid and you should just pay attention to the actual points i made about chinese media manipulation and stop telling lies like this:

thats is 100% not reasonable. dont lie and claim it is.

fanatic likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is lie. not one person here does that. please dont lie so much.

fanatic likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what percentage of the ethnic chinese global population do you think supports the CCP? its greater than zero isnt it? or is it your contention that CCP propaganda was produced by someone else, maybe inuits or latvians?

while we agree that govt X doesnt always represent people X, we do have to accept that it does represent some of people X.

i have studied this fairly extensively, and traveled to these places with brutal regimes. including china, russia, venezuela, cuba, etc. all of these places have many people that support the regime. many of them poorly educated.

its odd how white democrats are more well educated than republicans, but generally favor repressive big govt policy. i think in the future the woke big govt wing of the democrat party will be purely midwit whites and minorities will shift more toward small govt republican policy. like cubans.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  5. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

As a student of marketing and advertising, BLM is a big failure. The message that people need to hear, is that police are terrorizing ALL citizens with a combination of excessive force, and a set of circumstances (QI, union, too many laws) that protects them from any accountability.

This is not to say that police officers are bad. But give a group of people weapons, an "us-versus-them" attitude, and protection from consequences of misconduct - and see what happens.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The midwits like Winston will give this zero credence until it swallows them. They are blind and too cognitively dissonant to recognize what is happening. It is easier for them to say "nah, you are crazy"

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Excuse me Shane I was the one to post the BLM fraud and other criminal/hypocritical acts.
    You are the blind nitwit unable to recognize anything but what your blockheaded idiocy allows

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Incorrect, I am the one that doesn't pick the side of an issue by which side of the bed i roll out of. To be fair I guess you don't do that either, you're actually worse because you wait for the news to make up your mind for you. Sad really