Nikki Haley refuses to name slavery as a cause of the Civil War

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Today Darling Nikki proclaimed "America has never been a racist country".

Either she's as fucking stupid as donald trump or she knows that a typical republican voter is as fucking stupid as donald trump. Probably the latter... just like donald she loves the poorly educated.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when I say racism is the only issue you care about, you never prove me wrong

BAY0U BENGAL and shane0911 like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And if she's so convinced that America has never been racist then why does she feel the need to hide her true first name, Nimarata?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its a made up lie that she is hiding her real name. Nikki is her real name, her middle name. its a common Indian name. you are just an ignorant fuck.

lots of people use their middle name, especially people from where she is from. I am also from south carolina and use I my middle name. there are people I have known for years who have never heard my first name.

side note: in fact she is from the same town as my dad and grandpa (and mookie wilson of the mets!), and my great uncle was the superintendent of her school. my dad knew her family as the first immigrants from India around. my mom shopped at their family store, which sold women's clothing, decades ago.

my older sister went to baton rouge high with Bobby jindal, so there are no Indian governors in America I don't have a family connection with.

also using an anglicized name (which she is not doing, Nikki is an Indian name) is normal. have you never met anyone named like Feng-weh ling or whatever who is called "dave"?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    shane0911 likes this.