Nikki Haley refuses to name slavery as a cause of the Civil War

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And there's the second common ploy: "No, YOU are", as if "vermin... poisoning the blood of our nation" isn't a tacit confession. As if blaming January 6 on Black Lives Matter isn't a tacit confession. As if applauding "there were good people on both sides" isn't a tacit confession. As if fighting to keep up Confederate monuments to traitorous slaveholders isn't a tacit confession. As if blaming two black women in Georgia for an election loss isn't a tacit confession.

Of course you will never hear donald trump explicitly confess "I am a racist and white supremacist", but his record as a landlord and employer, his history with the Central Park five, "hey look at my African American over here", and many other words in his speeches tell us what we already know... he has no appeal as a candidate and leader, WHATSOEVER, except that he's a blatantly obvious white supremacist.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Some one has to be #1.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes my understanding is that if you even look at a black peron anywhere you are racist

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

CNN and the other liberal news outlets are getting pumped for liberal Christmas, Jan 6th. I see that Biden is also making it the focus of his campaign. Biden has no chance. I don't think he realizes that the Jan 6th lies are not being bought by the people. his claim that if trump wins we lose our democracy is so insane that it will only damage his campaign. but people like Rex love it, so the campaign will keep repeating it all the way to a loss. against a terrible candidate (trump) that should be trivially easy to beat. Dems are stupid.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because they buy in as a group whole heartedly into their made up bullshit. Normal people don't do such things. Group think is for morons

Jmg likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

liberals cannot discuss policy. they refuse.

rex, you have said in the past that people should pay their debts. I can link to you saying those exact words. but biden gives away taxpayer money for student debt, printing money and increasing inflation.

you oppose giveaways like student debt repayiing do you not?

yes? no? everyone is racist lol? lol walls closing in? lol trump is orange and smelly?

the left cant discuss issues, so their one issue continues to be everyone is racist.

BAY0U BENGAL and shane0911 like this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So what does a racist moron who doesn't realize he's a moron say about the Civil War?

"I’m so attracted to seeing it. There was something that could’ve been negotiated… Abraham Lincoln, if he negotiated it, we wouldn’t know who Lincoln was. He wouldn’t have been the Abraham Lincoln. But that would’ve been ok."

That fucking idiot didn't even know that Puerto Ricans are American citizens, and was surprised to find out Puerto Rico is an island... and now he's trying to sound all smart and everything about something else he doesn't have a clue about.

So, tell me donald, since you're such an expert on Abraham Lincoln: did he wear adult diapers, as you do?

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

What a dog whistle

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

And you said you have black next door neighbors.

fanatic likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lol trump is stinky hahah lol he smells like pooopooo

cmon man grow up. there are wars and shit going on. very serious stuff