Nikki Haley refuses to name slavery as a cause of the Civil War

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Dec 28, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

When I ask a woman a question she doesn’t like because it proves she is full of shit, they do what you just did. Congrats.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You didn't ask me a question, moron. And then like a chickenshit with no moral backbone you didn't answer mine, moron.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My 1st post was a question. To you. Specifically.

Maybe you ignored it because it was meant to show you how low IQ your arguments are.

Your entire point, on anything, is meaningless. It’s all in subjective adjective form. What’s worse is it’s not even your 1st hand knowledge. Of anything. All rumors from Twitter.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There's video, moron.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I don’t know why progressive leftists want to keep black and brown people away from the whites. I also don’t know why she didn’t say slavery was the cause of the civil war. I also don’t know why you think everyone is a racist. But I’m sure you’ll tell me

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Have you acknowledged your white privilege today?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its the left that is toting around Nazi flags and chasing Jews on campus and calling for their genocide. its your party that is racist.

as far as memorials, we shouldn't be tearing down history.

Lincoln said blacks were too stupid to live among whites as equals. should we tear down the Lincoln memorial?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I am certain that you do.
    Everyone? Not everyone. I'm certainly not. But MAGAts certainly are, as are the great majority of Republicans.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

white liberals have a very poor understanding and relationship with blacks. republicans love blacks and are friends with them. liberals treat them like pets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/19/trump-poll-support-black-hispanic/

blacks are moving towards, not away from, trumpism. perhaps you Rex or some other white liberals whould tell them what's best for them.

worth noting again, Rex is accsuing a brown woman of immigrant parents of being a white supremacist.

martin's rule, repeated again: the Dems are a one issue party. that issue is calling people racist.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes liberals tell us they are not racist every day. one wonders why they are so insecure about it

LSUpride123 likes this.