New Uniforms for LSU Coming Soon - Photo Added to First Post

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Re: New Uniforms for LSU Coming Soon?

good point. i thought about that too.

i think too much is being put into the fact that "the kids like them." who gives a rats ass what the kids want? i think it's always been that way, right? would chollie mac or the burrrr allow the "kids" to make such decisions on their respective teams? not that i really care one way or the other because change will happen sooner or later and there isn't anything we can do about it. but... i guess as long as the change is not tooooo painful. :redface:

2. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Cmon you grandparents, let it go :wave: It's tight, and it's a one time deal. I would have liked to see what they could have done with the purple uniforms though, I really like TCUs.

3. friedriches

friedriches mr. t

I'm not quick to disagree with red, um, ever, but there are what appear to be stripes on the sleeves. That being said, I understand what you're saying- the short stripes on 1/3rd the sleeve do not really count.

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

i'm 24 and i think it's ugly as sin.... wait!? what am i talking about? have we even seen this new uniform yet? like, an official photo?
    :huh:

dude, it doesn't matter if it's "tight" or not. there is tradition and then there is oregon. don't fix something that's not broken. :hihi:

5. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Talk about retro, Here's what I'm thinking:

Not only is this a blast from the past, COOL.

But if Miles gets homesick, you pull out these babies and boom, it's like Ann Arbor, all over again.

Just a thought.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You know, I haven't seen Nike showing any 350 pound offensive linemen modeling these leotards . . .

7. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

The just had the VT uniform on College Gameday. They will be using it today. The Gameday crew also talked about TCU's uniform, it seems that they're gonna use them today.

8. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I think everyone needs to relax. That photo in the first thread is not our uniform. Nor will ours look like Va Techs. Every Uni is taking on a different look from the other Nike uni. I agree with not messing with tradition, but all of you that are talking about boycotting something that you haven't even seen yet is a bit ridiculous. Let's all chill out and wait for our uni to be revealed. I promise it's not going to be the one posted on the first post.

1 person likes this.
  9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

sound like you have inside info.
    if so, I hope you are correct.

I know the VaTech one was just a photoshop job a fan did (converting the VaTech uni to our colors)

as far as the one in the 1st post, that blog has been awfully accurate with the other unis they leaked before the official releases.

10. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

i agree. and i don't really care too much as long it's not as bad as this:
    [​IMG]
    which in hindsight wasn't really that bad, except for the helmet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.