New Orleans at Buffalo 3:05pm Sunday on Fox

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

This game has shootout written all over it. There is no reason for me to believe that the Saints can't hang 45 on Buffalo as they have Detroit and Philly.

I am trying to keep my expectations in check. I cannot ever remember feeling so confident and cocky about my favorite sports team. Saints fans have a swagger like to other fanbase in sports right now. I am trying to remain humble.....but it will be tough if we blow the Bills out and hang 45 on them.

I am looking forward to this game like you wouldn't believe.

Saints-Bills Preview - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Look for Shockey to have another big game and I'm expecting Vilma to rock out as well. Getcha popcorn ready.:popcorn:

Saintslogo

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Looking forward to see the defense play well.

As great as the offense is, we need the D to perform.

Would like to see the crucial turnovers continue for our opponents and giving Brees a short field to work with.

Also, the special teams needs to play well also. Hopefully Bush can find his way on punt returns.

I got it New Orleans 34, Buffalo 20

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

The line is N.O. -6?:huh:

Seems kinda low to me....maybe that's my black and gold kool aid kickin' in.

4. jrfayard

jrfayard jrfayard

Big game this weekend in Buffalo no doubt about it. If we can win this one we come home for two staight with a bye week in between. I agree with you Sensation its hard to stay grounded and not over confident about this team. We've waited a long time for the bless you boys to put a team on the field like this. I'm gonna be realistic though. This will be no cake walk in my opinion. Buffalo has a ground game hitting on all cylinders. They put up 200 plus last weekend against the bucs. I'm also concerned about our ground game with bell out. It's time for Pierre and Bush to produce. If the Saints can have a mediocore run game then we should come home 3-0. Let's not sleep on this one though. Sensation lets head to the dome next weekend dawg. Who Dat.

Saints 38
    Bills 20

5. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

I would LOVE to see Sharper fly across the field on a deep "go" pattern to T.O. and just light him up!

6. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I would like to see Grant, Smith, and Bush improve their play. This is a good team that could be great if three of the top "name" stars start playing like we think they're capable of.

If the D-line can get some pressure and Bush can force the hand of the opponent's DC (which he hasn't done since his rookie year) this team could go a long way! Saintslogo

7. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Let's keep it up Saints. Brees is uncanny. Would like to see the defense continue to improve.

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

If those three guys play up to their capability, the New Orleans Saints would go 19-0 this year.

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Dont hold your breath on this 2. Hell I see Bush improving his play way before them!

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Vegas figures home field advantage is worth 3 points, so they really like us by 9 on a neutral field.