New Arizona Immigration Enforcement Laws

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by OkieTigerTK, Apr 23, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That is the big one. We have to start seriously jailing illegal employers.

The other big one is to get control of the border. If we can put a man on the moon, we can put up a tall wall and border patrol observation posts with sight of each other.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

we can. we just wont be able to staff them.

i read an article this morning how the government has doubled the number of inspection lanes at the laredo crossing, to try to stem the control of drugs. then at the very end of the article i read this....

those new lanes are really gonna help, unstaffed. yessirree bob, our gub'ment did good.:rolleye33:

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I agree that locking down on employers is the key.
    First offence should be a year in jail and a 25k fine for employing illegals
    second offence should cost 100k and five years in jail for the person in charge of hiring.
    Each person must have a drivers license or state Id card in which a birth certificate and social security card must be presented to be hired.
    A one year jail term and 25k fine for hiring anyone that doesn't have a state issued id.

Make it to where those that are here already and can prove that they have been here for a year can get a temp id while they go through the process for citizenship. This allows those who are here to get straight and shuts the door on new illegals trying to find work.
    The key would be for the people that do the hiring to do mandatory jail time and recieve felony charges for not following the state id part of the plan. Once people start doing hard time things will change quick.