New Arizona Immigration Enforcement Laws

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by OkieTigerTK, Apr 23, 2010.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

you might not know this, but neither supa nor i are the dictators of the universe. we cant take laws off the books. we are explaining why we are not so wildly opposed to immigrants like the rest of you folks.

if the argument is that the immigrants are a financial drain, then i would like to hear how that is. i would certainly agree if the point is made that we should reduce the amount of social services for everyone. as far as the free education for illegal immigrant children, i think that is terrific. we need young educated folks.

and security, we all know that mexos are not a security risk in the same sense that arabs are.

2. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

No, he's not making it quite well. He's just making it to your satisfaction.

There's no way the benefits of illegal aliens outweigh the costs. Because the costs are both monetary and cultural.

Let's play this in reverse a little. Explain to me why I should support (schools, medical, legal fees, institutional fees, etc) illegal aliens. And you can't use the price of lettuce or whatever because I've already told you I'd pay double.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I wonder when illegals are going to sue to states to get backpay for all the cheap wages. It may seem far fetched, but i could totally see it happen. That's why that whole argument about taking advantage of stupid people is terrible.

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

No you are espousing that the federal govt not enforce it's laws, instead of change them. Many people want automatic weapons also. When they all go full auto, shall the govt not enforce the law because some nutjob thinks they shouldn't? I mean, show me the negative effect of law abiding citizens owning full auto weapons vs the benefits. I must be shown this. Because if you can't, I will say that the govt is stupid to enforce this law. And death by firearm stats won't do you any good. I can just as easily suppose a drop in crime because criminals will be afraid to break in houses.

You see, if enough people feel the govt should change the law, then it will change. But if the law is on the books(it is), and the people want it enforced(they do), than the govt does not get to arbitrarily decide to not enforce it. I think they covered this in 8th grade. Perhaps you missed it?

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Asked and answered. See Post #717.

And dead ranchers. And unlimited cocaine. And huevos for breakfast.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

NO, NO and NO!!

It's not "if the argument is that the immigrants are a financial drain"

It is that Illegal immigrants are a financial drain!

I will try to break it down in simple terms b/c it is obvious that you are inept.

So, I assume you pay taxes. Taxes pay for various things around here in the U.S. Things that American citizens, born and immigrant alike have the luxury of using. Roads, schools, healthcare and so on.

Well, sadly, illegal’s get to use these things too… But, I guess in your mind, we should just pick up the slack and pay for those who choose not to pay, right?

It is sad that you keep pushing this subject. The more you respond, the more you look like an ignorant fool. Seriously, if illegal’s are so right, stop posting and go help those bastards out….

Make a difference.
    :usaflagwa

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

What do you think would have more impact on that situation a more secure border or legalization of drugs? I'd go with the latter.

Well if that is the argument it is wrong. Aliens produce more than they consume. It is fact. The average American is a little less than 1% richer because of illegal immigrants.

Illegals pay billions in taxes every year. And I'm not talking just about sales taxes. They pay payroll taxes and income taxes as well, and since they use fake socials the money goes into the W-2 suspense file and reduces the medicare, social security, and federal deficits. Next time you see a Mexican you should thank him.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You can legalize murder but the victims would still be dead.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I'd love to know where you get your information.

Or their fake information gets them on welfare or tax credits. I am sure that if what you say is true, then when they file for taxes, that they get money back.... SO what’s your point? Or better yet, compare the billions you say they pay in taxes to the billions we pay them in credits/welfare......

There are also articles and various other documents that state that they DO NOT give back more than they take.

Even if what you said was true, by in fact holding a PAYROLL job over a person who is here legally hurts even worse....

So I am not sure at the point you are trying to make.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean, we are just talking jobs here. Not crime or anything else of the sort.

How much do the illegal’s that are in jail cost?

What about the crimes they commit?

Lives lost?

Drugs brought in?

There is no real way around it, illegal immigrants cost us money. Period.