NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerBait3, Apr 20, 2008.

1. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I have a team and as a Magic fan I think I have every right to hate Detroit! So take that!!!

But you are right about everything else, as much as I hate it, I have to agree! ***PUKE***

Plus I would have e-slapped anybody that called me a delusional gump. I thought name calling wasn't allowed and that is some pretty ugly stuff right there!:D

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

hey at least you have common sense and courage to pick a team. Opposed to riding the fence like a puzzy and not say who you are for while you continually criticize clear success..
    You probably have more guts then he does anyway.

3. orlandotiger

Sure keep rubbing it in! Can somebody pull the knife out of my side before mastermind turns it again!!:hihi:

1 person likes this.
  4. orlandotiger

Oh and I missed this jewel! CRUEL, I tell ya!!!

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I honestly think this guy is BlackJack reincarnated. Notice BJ's posts all gone..."New" member....attitude....on your azz. Hmmm....

I gave 'em red just in case.:hihi:

6. LSUMASTERMIND

Hmmm I never thought about that possibilty, you know i will ignore Blackjack or whoever it is on any other subject.
    But Detroit, we can battle all day on that subject. He would have a better trying to charm a cobra with a clarinet.

7. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Founding Member

We gotta e-hardass on our hands, huh? Let me guess, you probably look like webster.

I'd never pull for a team that has such a trashy fanbase. Look at the way they conducted themselves during the ron artest disaster. throwing everything in site at the players and refs. You're right, i shouldn't call you a delusional gump, it gives the gumps a bad name.

8. Paulie Walnuts

I'm not BlackJack, hell I don't even know who that is. You geaux play in your green-red color game and leave the the big-boy talk to the big-boys. If you have to use a booster seat to see over the steering wheel you shouldn't be allowed to talk sports, PERIOD.

I assume the Spurs will continue the trend of the home team winning. Anyone think the Hornets can keep this one close or possibly win and close this thing out in tonight?

9. LSUMASTERMIND

trust me, save yourself the hardship of actually finding out.
    I would never ask you to pull for Detroit, that wasnt my point. However, you still havent said which team you liked so therefore your post mean nothing here at all. You should do yourself a favor and grow some nuts and stand up for something, instead of criticizing everything.

10. Paulie Walnuts

masta, i don't have a favorite nba team. it's not good for business. i'm sure it would be easy and trendy to pull for the bees.