NASCAR dropping the hammer!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by qball316, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Late breaking news, more on topic, though. Gordon's car failed post race inspection. The rear of the car was too low, due the bolts holding the shocks being installed in the wrong place. Nascar will still credit him with the win, although he must forfeit his 4th place starting position. He will not be docked any fines or points, as Nascar has determined it was unintentional.

Now for my opinion! Again I say Jimmy Johnson should be investigated, as it has long been my suspicion that he sabotages the 24 on a regular basis!:angryfire This is just another in a long line of prime examples!

2. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

Glad to see another JJ hater. I'm sorry, but how the hell does he win 6 of the last 7 races at Lowes motor speedway? I've never liked that team.

3. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

I will also join the anti Jimmy Johnson sentiment. There is something about Knaus that I just don't like. He looks like one of those guys that if you saw him in a bar, you'd wanna kick his ass just for looking like a prick.

4. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Conspiracy, I say. That team seems to get away with a lot.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Which team? The 24 or the 48?

6. BamaBengalTiger

Well it used to be the 24. Now its the 48.

Actually all of them think of ways to get around the 'grey area'. Just some put more time and effort on it than others.:lol:

7. meauxjeaux2

meauxjeaux2 Founding Member

Is this a play by play of as the world turns,orgeneral hospital?Just kidding.I am from livingston parish,hell I should like nascar.Guess my family didn't have enough inbreeding or something.:lol:

8. BamaBengalTiger

There is a fine line on the amoung of inbreeding. Maybe your family had too much...:lol: