Monday Night Football in the Big Easy

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Sep 18, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

next week. First game for the saints at home since cuntrina against vick and the falcons. some tickets going for 500 bucks on ebay.

networks are gonna give it a lot of hype and the city will be rockin'.

should be good exposure even though its a likely loss. saints and falcons 2-0 with panthers and bucs 0-2. should be a good time, cher.

if all goes well, ill be in that number.

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I scored some tix over the weekend. Should be an electric atmosphere inside the Dome. Can't really say that I've ever been pumped going to a Saints game, but I am for this one.

3. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I wish I could go, but you know I'll be front and center in my living room watching the game on ESPNHD. I'm not going to lie, I will probably shed a few tears to see them run out onto the field.

This is a huge week for New Orleans. Let's hope Willy Wonka doesn't screw it up by opening his mouth.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

man, i get jacked up for any pro game i attend whether its baseball or football. every saints game ive attended the atmosphere gets you fired up after walking around the quarter and heading into the game. its always nuts and its a total blast. not sure how you cannot be like a 12 yr old. maybe its because i act 12 either way.

5. clair

clair Rockets

I most CERTAINLY will be balling with tears when the Saints come through that tunnel.

I always under estimated just how bad the storm was, until I went to N.O. after it and saw just how bad it was.

The Saints NEED to not only come out fired up, but beat the crap out of the Falcons.

The dome will be SOOOOOOOOOO loud that game... A true college atmosphere

6. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

Man I can't wait!

Me and a couple buddies have tried to get our hands on some tickets with no luck and I'm pretty sure the chances of getting tickets down there will be 0%.

So we're driving down and spending our $500 on liquor and whores/strippers.

Maybe I'll get lucky and Crack Pipe Irvin and crew will be outside and I can harass them.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I wish I could just stay for the week and go.

But nooooooo..... I have to come back because of work.

8. Kkille1LSU

Kkille1LSU Founding Member

Even though most people can't go to the game, there will be tons of things to do outside the stadium. Concerts and festivities start around 3 or 4. It would be a nice thing to bring the family to and be able to support not only the team and city but Louisiana as a whole, because this is one of the few times we get the national spotlight for something good. The state needs all the help it can get.

9. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

this game just seems like magic in the atmosphere. Is it just me or is everyone else nearly as emotional about seeing the saints return home? ....I am ALMOST as excited about this game as i am watching LSU.....i cant wait to hear and see the cries of WHO DAT!! I wish i could be at this game. i would choose this NFL game over any other NFL game even the super bowl.
    and one last thing....GO GET EM SAINTS!

10. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Sadly I won't be able to go because of my recent surgery but I am more jacked up for this game than I have been for any pro football game in a long time.