Monday Night Football 10/6

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by diamondheadtiger, Oct 6, 2008.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I felt that way too. We got hosed by the refs a couple of times in this game. And Grammatica is the goat for the second time in 3 weeks. But this one (like Denver) never should have come down to Grammatica. Turnovers and penalties lost it for us. Damn, we should be 5-0.

2. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

BINGO...it was a team effort in the loss...How can you expect to win when you have 11 penalties for over 100 yards, 5 fumbles, and 2 picks???

3. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

We had more than 4 possessions in the 2nd half. My point is, as a whole the entire Offensive scheme changed in the 2nd half. It went from a wide open style to and very conservative slow up the middle style. I know that we had poor field position for some of those and i can understand why it was used in that situation, but the entire philosophy changed.

Look at the last 4 minutes of the game. We played for that damned field goal, instead of playing our game and then kicking the field goal if we needed.

4. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

It was bad breaks (PORTER going down with a dislocated wrist) bad penelties ( that face mask would have had Kyle Turley ripping someones HEAD OFF...man I miss that guy) and bad play calling (NO WAY we should have thrown on 2nd and 3rd down we should have run the clock down PASS the 2 mintue warning and then EVEN if we missed the FG OVERTIME would have been more likely.

What I dont get is the Vivkings got the PI call on their hail mary throw, but on the Saints hailmary throw at the end of the game A Vikings player decided to get a better veiw of the throw by climbing on TOP of Henderson!

6. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

You know...it always hurts to be a Saints fan and also on the rare occasion that the Tigers lose...but it's so easy to forget the pain when you can have a little one fall asleep in your arms!

Enjoy every minute!...they grow up too fast.