Mike Bell has some pent up frustration he needs to take out on the Giants

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by islstl, Oct 12, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

WWL - AM870 | FM105.3 | News | Talk | Sports - Kristian: Mike Bell to run with "even more aggression"

You think your excited about the New Orleans Saints returning to field this week against the New York Giants? Not as excited as Running back Mike Bell is to be coming off the bye and to be healthy.

"I have a lot of built up tension from sitting out the last two weeks. I'm going to run with even more aggression then I did before," Bell said about getting back at it. He was leading the Saints ground attack through the first two weeks of the season before sustaining a knee injury late in the win in Philadelphia. He sat out in victory's over the Bills and Jets.

Bell doesn't expect to be limited at all when the Saints return the practice field and begin working on Giants game plan. He's not even wearing a knee brace.

"No brace... I'm a go, a full go, and I'm excited too," Bell said as he sported a big smile. "I'm ready to go, I'm really anxious to get back on the field."

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I saw a story somewhere over the weekend where one of the Vegas betting houses is giving us the best odds out of the undefeated teams to go 16-0. Guess that means they think we'll beat the New York football Giants Sunday.

I'm not placing bets on 16-0, but I feel like if we beat the Giants, we are a legitimate Super Bowl contender, and not just a good team off to a fast start.

3. islstl

I think the odds were at 50-1, but yes the Saints were the best bet.

4. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I can't help but get this great feeling whenever I read or think about this team. I mean it seems like everything is FINALLY falling into place. We are led by arguably the best QB in the league (and what I believe will be the best QB in team history, if not already) and our defense is playing with a ferociousness that we haven't seen since the days of the Dome Patrol. It's unlikely, but not implausible to think we could make an undefeated run...

5. islstl

The Saints could actually be favored in all of it's remaining games (as long as it keeps winning, obviously).

The closest line after the Giants will be the Falcons road game and the Pats home game.