News Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I'm certainly no expert, but i think before the Balfour Declaration there was a small percentage Jewish population in Palestine and they got along just fine. I think that's what started all the crap. I think if they would just open it up equal everything for all it would work out and all this hate would lose steam.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is why I mentioned our current cultural issues here at home. They have 10X the opportunity and still choose gangs. And culturally, we are 10X better than how shit is over there.

People just need to come to grips that there are people who are not in the realm of understanding.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

barn bad snap leads to a 3 & out …

lsu starts 2nd drive at the lsu 21 after a holding penalty during the return

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

emory jones down on the field….

ferk

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

you've claimed that, and yet about 20% of Israeli citizens are Arab, mostly Palestinians, and they live peacefully. I think that they could have a peaceful integrated state. but they don't want that they want the status quo.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Zoom out. Death by 1000 cuts. Look at the map.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no, you must worry about demographics.

this is the mistake we keep making. we assume everyone wants freedom and liberty and equal rights etc. this has been the downfall of our foreign policy for eternity.

"The Jews love life, so that is what we shall take away from them. We are going to win because they love life and we love death." - leader of hezbollah

this is the what they think. its not fixable. death is not a byproduct but the end goal.

no country can integrate people and assimilate them like the united states. and even we couldnt handle a large number of palestinians.

i have used this example before: if we have two militant families in baton rouge, its fine. they go a less extreme mosque, they dend their kid to a local school the kids want to fuck cheerleaders, so they play football and become american. pretty soon, the extremism is gone.

but if we have 500 militant families in baton rouge they make their own school, their own community, their ideology stays alive, they do not assimilate.

Israel can get along with 20% arabs. every person between 18-21 is carrying a rifle. they are living differently, but can pull it off with 80% Jews. only the odd bus bombing or nightclub massacre. they cannot deal with 2 million gazans. it would be suicide.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

@Rex Here is a Jew that I love and agree with. As a fellow Hebrew what do you think?

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

again, im certainly no expert, but i find it hard to believe this is not a bell curve and they could filter in some sigma of the Palestinians that's receptive to Western culture. Then its a matter of time. And there's all kinds of ways to 'indoctrinate' a young generation, or significantly influence them. Hell, seems like not more than a generation American young men have become largely nutless, gender fluid jelly fish. there are many reasons you want a less aggressive middle class, mostly not good.
    But again, i really don't know the situation there in depth, just some high level thoughts. I can't believe that the current path is the best way forward for all.