News Middle East

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 8, 2023.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Pro Israel Christians give this a listen. Remember Jews hate you as much as they hate Muslims.

Perple likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, they are not our friends

XXL TideFan likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They were given that land so they can fight for it. I just want out of this bullshit.

shane0911 and XXL TideFan like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

seems like if we massively increase our energy production it would reduce income for oil states like Iran
    https://www.reuters.com/business/en...2022-high-despite-no-nuclear-deal-2023-01-15/
    "Tehran's oil exports have been limited since former U.S. President Donald Trump in 2018 exited a 2015 nuclear accord and reimposed sanctions aimed at curbing oil exports and the associated revenue to Iran's government.

Exports have risen during the term of his successor President Joe Biden, who had sought to revive the nuclear deal, and hit the highest since 2019 on some estimates. This comes despite headwinds such as a stall in those talks and competition from discounted Russian crude.

Energy consultant SVB International said Iran's crude exports in December averaged 1.137 million barrels per day, up 42,000 bpd from November and the highest 2022 figure SVB has reported based on estimates given earlier.

"In comparison to the Trump administration, there hasn't been any serious crackdown or action against Iran's oil exports," said Sara Vakhshouri of SVB."

when Iran makes big oil money, that's bad. also why would Iranian oil not hurt the environment?

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there has been lots of pushback to university groups of students and admins and profs that support terrorism in the form of Hamas.

I think this foolishness is the result of years and years of diversity hiring where Arab women are adored by admissions officers and admitted freely over Jews and white males. when you keep admitting and hiring people named harifa muhammad and shit, you are gonna lower your intellectual standards massively.

i dont think anone understands the damage we have done to our institutions via anti-meritocratic hiring and admissions.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I really like that movie "munich" where the jews hunt down the terrorists.

my underastanding is that every Hamas leader everywhere on earth will be tracked down and assassinated.

I think many of them live in fancy hotels in Qatar. I would avoid staying in the room next door.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Israel tells 1.1 million Palestinians to flee immediately. Gives 24 hour notice. Where the fuck they gonna go? They live in a walled cage. This is the part where fuck Hamas turns into fuck Israel for me. I have never been able to pick a side in this shit.

XXL TideFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its just lip service. They just need the statement on record.

That is why they preloaded this with the "40 beheaded babies", once you can convince everyone they aren't human, no one will blink an eye that Israel is about to wipe out close to 100K people.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    mancha likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What Israel is doing now is criminal. They've shut down electricity, water, and food to 2 million people. Hospitals are overwhelmed and will lose power to provide services. Many innocents will die, Muslims, Christians, children.
    Oh, I've been mostly on the side of Palestinians now for several years. Make no mistake: Hamas is evil and what they did was evil, and they shouild be hunted down and obliterated. But to a large degree the people of Israel brought this upon themselves: over the years they've approved Zionist expansion, settlements on the West Bank, appropriation of all water and mineral resources in the area, and electing Netanyahu was a militant statement that eliminated a two state solution. I don't approve of open air prisons. I don't approve of keeping people walled in and then starving them of water and the liberty of movement. A lot of what Israel has done over the years is also evil, and what they're doing now and plan to do tomorrow will in no way help themselves. It will only make terrorism that much worse: giving people a justification for anger and depriving them of any decent future is a sure recipe for disaster.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023