McNamee claims Clemens' wife took HGH

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, Feb 8, 2008.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

his wife's jaw is a little too rigid, don't you think?

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

[​IMG]

i think this is the picture referenced. she looks a little too abbed up to me. not normal for a 20 yr old much less a 39 yr old mom with 4 kids.

[​IMG]

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Maybe, but that certainly wasn't his intent. He did it for revenge because he felt he was blackballed from the game and never got the respect he thought he deserved. And for the $$$, of course.

The rest just kind of happened because of what he did. I don't think he should get credit for saving the game.

4. clair

clair Rockets

A lot of people take credit for stuff that happened on accident.

In no way is he a hero, but he still was the only person willing to spill his guts, when they desperately needed to be spilled for the sake of the game.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

doesnt matter the intent. if one person donates a million dollars to charity just for publicity and another does it out of the goodness of their heart, the end result is the same.

same goes here. canseco is no hero but he gets credit for exposing this festering wound.

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I fail to believe Roger Clemens is subjecting himself to the possibility of a prison sentence just to "try" and clear his good name.

McNamee is a nutcase.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Question here. I read that she was injected just one week prior to the shoot. If that's true, what kind of results could one really expect in just one week? Obviously she had more time to get the implants done. :grin:

9. clair

clair Rockets

several players have confirmed publicly his testimony in the Mitchell report, including Andy Pettite.

I just don't understand why he would tell the truth about a dozen players, but then just completely make up this absurd story about Clemens.

Simple answer: because he didn't make it up.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

People have a tough time believing a nut job could be just that and be telling the truth -- which seems to be the case.

Of course Roger has hair that would make San Francisco proud (until this week), a hooker for a wife, and named every son with a "k." So Im not sure who the real nut job is.