McCarthy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Sep 25, 2023.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's funny. I've always had this suspicion too. Now it's confirmed

kcal likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

God I hope they make Trump speaker for the only fact of people might literally have their heads explode.

Jmg, Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You obviously don't know how Congress and the Constitution work. There can be no "secret Senate version" that unilaterally becomes law; only bills that are signed in agreement by both houses of Congress become law upon the President's signature. So there was never any danger of what you speak. I suspect you were speaking out of your ass.

Oh really? You just demonstrated YOUR stupidity with your secret Senate version nonsense.

As far as Putin goes... let's hear you condemn trump for taking his word over our intelligence agencies, and let's hear you condemn trump for embarrassingly kissing Putin's ass in Helsinki. And then let's hear you condemn trump for praising Putin's annexation and then invasion of Ukraine's territory. And then let's hear you condemn trump's fascist plan to take direct personal control of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Defense Department, FCC, IRS, FTC, and to strip long-established employment protections from Federal employees in order to rid himself of those who disagree with him. These are all goals he. himself, has personally stated or were stated by his campaign and/or advisors. Those would all be Putin-level powers.

I suspect you lack both the smarts and the patriotism to condemn him.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The p.o.s. we know as Steve Scalise, who battled hard to kick 32 million Americans off health insurance (and failed), thinks that God (his version thereof, of course) has told him to run for Speaker of the House.

I guess he's referring here to the time he was shot:

“God already gave me another chance at life. I believe we were all put here for a purpose. This next chapter won't be easy, but I know what it takes to fight and I am prepared for the battles that lie ahead."

Actually, it was a gay female police officer who saved his sorry life.

What sort of "God" would send a worthless shit like Steve Scalise a message to deprive 32 million Americans of healthcare? Inasmuch as people create their own gods, gods that suit their own tastes and fancies, a god as heinous as himself, no doubt.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hey if you wanna side with the Bernie fan who wanted to overthrow the govt by murdering a mass of people he disagreed with, that's certainly a position you are allowed to have. by all means hate on the man who was almost shot to death for being in the wrong political group.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I think social media is slightly to blame here, as it really helps animate fairly stupid people and make them raving lunatics.

well, not just social media, but mainstream media I guess as well, as they pushed the trump Russia lie every day for years. every single day. its amazing, really, if a lie is pushed long enough, some people will really buy into it. they are not skeptical at all of corporate media. if CNN says trump is a Russian assets, they believe it, and will angrily repeat it for the rest of their lives.

thats why BLM is so dangerous. they make black people scared of cops, and that creates really dangerous situations.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The orange piece of shit keeps calling Letitia James "Peekaboo". He is SEETHING that a black woman is uppity enough to indict him.

And his supporters will insist he's not a racist, although they certainly know better.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lol orange man is racist and so angry

fanatic and Frogleg like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Letitia James IS an awful racists skank in any color, much like Hillary, AOC and Omar. Skank Marxist racists women come in a kaleidoscope of colors but only in the DEMOCRAT PARTY. Wish Letitia's mom has visited one of your DEMOCRAT run death clinics in the ghetto before that skank was born.

Oh and your president is a dementia ridden creepy pedophile who should be arrested immediately and put in jail.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are a typical Southern republican: very racist and very stupid. And you're creepy as all get out.