McCarthy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That little shitstain's first legislative proposal?... to make it easier for the ultra-rich to cheat on their taxes.

As I've always said... the GOP exists to make the rich richer at the expense of the middle and lower classes... and they use the wedge of racism and xenophobia to hook dumb white fools (such as the several who frequent this site) into voting against their own economic interests.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Really? What republic do YOU live in? Because mine is still standing, DESPITE that hypocritical little shitstain's attempt to nullify our democratic presidential election.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You couldn't possibly explain this in 100 attempts. Just how do you think they are doing so...?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now we learn that Putin's close pal Konstantin Nikolaev, the principal stockholder in American Ethane Co., donated over $37,000 to Mike Johnson's election campaign.

Seems that god's little shitstain doesn't mind being Putin's puppet for a while, as long as he could help bring about Armageddon. trump, putin.... just means to a paradise ending.

He's already written that he's no fan of democracy, and he's already proven that he doesn't respect the outcomes of democratic elections, and now he wants to drop aid to Ukraine, a democratic republic, for the sake of his tyrant Russian puppet master.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That would require some introspection on your part, but you're too far gone. A victim of childhood indoctrination, I suspect.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Just proves that you really lack self awareness in spades.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

He knew I was right. He can't do it!

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

how much aid have we provided ukraine?

I heard over 100 billion?

9. shane0911

That would be correct. Now ask if any of those deadbeats in DC can account for ANY of it?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now we learn that the little shitstain was partnered heavily with Exodus, a gay "conversion therapy" group that has since disbanded and whose other principals have mostly apologized for the pain they caused. The little shitstain, otoh, has not denounced his participation, and has instead gone on to write such garbage as that homosexuality caused the collapse of the Roman Empire.

I mean, that little shitstain is OBSESSED with homosexuality, even to the point of agreeing that gay sex deserves the death penalty. What I see is a religious nutjob who probably went through his own "conversion therapy", who is himself gay, wracked with guilt and fear about it, , and tries desperately to atone for it... for fear of losing his place in forever paradise where the only cocksucking allowed is upon his eternal master.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2023