marcus walker

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by MALONE121212, Jan 22, 2004.

1. philter

philter Founding Member

Nothing, Stoops is a great DB coach too. You have to remember LSU fans (and all fans) look at the world through their own purple and gold prysm :)

2. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Sooner, don't you guys have your own board to toot your horn on?

3. SoonerFan21

SoonerFan21 Freshman

Toot my horn? You guys won not us. Nobody on our board really knows anything on Big Herm so I thought I would ask the loyal Tiger fans.

4. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Congrats on Walker, he is a great pickup

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

SoonerFan,from what we've heard, Big Herm is leaning our way. Things could change and they sometimes do, buy from what I hear, I bet he will be an LSU committment.

6. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

SoonerFan, your welcome over here despite a few bad apples. In answer to your question, it is widely believed big herm will be a tiger, but is a silent commitment for the time being. When he will commit is a mystery to me, but we will know for sure soon.

7. SoonerFan21

SoonerFan21 Freshman

Thanks fellas. That's pretty much the word going around here in Norman, OK as well. I didn't know we picked up Carter though. Are you sure he's a Sooner now?

I just typed this somewhere else on this message board but I will type it here to for you guys to read as well. It has become very clear that LSU is well on their way to being a powerhouse dynasty in college football. There are 3 teams that are really starting to separate themselves from the rest of the pack in college football and LSU is one of them. You guys have a great thing in the making down there in Tigerland and a superb coaching staff leading the way! Trust me, LSU will be a top contender for many years to come with the personnel you have down there. Of course I would expect you Tiger faithful already suspected that. See ya in the Orange Bowl!

8. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

SoonerFan, my wife just griped at me for being "mean" to you. It was not my intention to be "mean". I have just read alot of negative stuff from OU fans about their LSU experience and tend to get a little defensive when I see a sooner fan on our forum. Peace.

9. SoonerFan21

SoonerFan21 Freshman

It's cool. I understand the feeling. Maybe I should have waited a little longer before sticking my nose into this forum.

10. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

You're fine SoonerFan21. People that conduct themselves here like you have are always welcome.