LSU Women’s Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

You would if you had kids playing.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Shane prefers lil boys.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course, which again leads to the question of why people like womens basketball when they are not family members of the players.

i think the crowds are largely lesbians, old people, and old lesbians. lesbians like watching women move, old people are slow minded and like simple things. they like dull food, dull TV shows etc. they are not looking for actual performance, they are comforted by low level stupidball, which is what the womens game is.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes this what i told multiple people when they say the LSU men are so bad the women could challenge them. thats not valid or funny or original. its like saying mike tyson cant box anymore, an infant could defeat him. the infant, and and the women, are not competing in the same universe. its not a useful point to make. and yet people can be counted on to make it every single time a mens team struggles and a womens team isnt.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Don’t know if I agree with old people being slow and simple..

shane0911, 65Grad and geaux9 like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

certainly not all of them. but the brain peaks at like 25-30 thats why most incerdible innovations are done by younger men.

Ages of the Founding Fathers on July 4, 1776: James Monroe, 18 Aaron Burr, 20 Alexander Hamilton, 21 James Madison, 25 Thomas Jefferson, 33 John Adams, 40 Paul Revere, 41 George Washington, 44.

our brains get a bit slower as we age, thats just how it goes. one day we are smart, next day we think womens basketball has superior fundamentals

GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Beat Georgia in OT. 23-0.

Ranked #3 in the Country.

8. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Maybe going slower allows one a different perspective and enables one to see a different set of fundamentals.

At any rate, last night's game was thrilling to listen to. Brought back some golden memories of being in BR and watching Pistol Pete.

Yeah... Us men play a different game, but the women's game has such beautiful passion, maybe us guys can learn something of value or at least enjoy the dance.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i can understand how listening on the radio makes it exciting, then you cant see the poor fundamentals

shane0911 likes this.
  10. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Then don't watch. I get it, you and Shane, et.al don't like women's sports, fine then don't watch them. I, for one, don't appreciate you guys belittling women athletes because they aren't as good as the men, neither are you! It has been my experience that women athletes are every bit as dedicated to their sports as men and work just as hard if not harder than the men do. Anybody with half a brain cell realizes that women cannot physically compete against men in most , but not all, sports. That is why I have yet to meet a a biological male who thinks transgender males should be allowed to compete against women, much less share the same facilities. (but that's a whole other issue). I"ll watch any LSU sports team, men or women's, because I an an LSU fan, not necessarily because I am a fan of all sports, just the ones LSU teams compete in. GEAUX LADY TIGERS!!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2023