LSU vs Oral

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Mar 5, 2021.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

We're fine. If it could ever go wrong, it did today. The lowest era on the planet up till breakfast today got hammered like a hooker in the cotton patch. We are absolutely loaded in freshmen and with a handful of redshirt sophomores who really didn't get much playing time last season, we are as young as they come. Funny thing is, all these freshmen are killing it up to this point and the bats are alive. But a big piece of me thinks the freshmen are killing it because we have not trained them to not be killers yet. We've had a couple of freshmen get up on the mound and do some pretty good damage. Money (the cajun Kenny Powers) is legit and I have high hopes for him, but after a season of Dunn meddling, who knows?

We got the skills to pay the bills this season, but that all remains to be seen once we hit conference play. Them tiger stripes are gonna be earned this year. We can be a great team and still finish 3rd or 4th in the conference. The SEC is very top heave in baseball this year.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It didnt look fine. Its not good when the entire team doesnt show up.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

Well, if you are gonna let one game define this team, then you might be right.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, I define the coach. Its not like 1 pitcher was bad. It was multiple pitchers and basically the entire outfield.

Our outfield is either slow or doesn't give a fuck. Either way, they looked like shit.

Our SS cant reach 1st without skipping the ball and if you want me to believe PAWL thinks BIANCO is our best option at SS, he should be fired TODAY.

This tells me he did not prep these guys today. Whats worse is I saw the team actually quit...

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

2 of the 3 best players (one of whom is the best player in SEC) so far this season are outfielders.
    neither of whom are slow.
    And the third, Dugas, isn't horrendous. He misplayed one ball in 9 games And hits well enough to forgive that one mistake.

I'd swap Bianco and Arnold while Doughty is out.
    But Bianco's defense has not been his problem.

these days happen. they suck ass, but they still happen.

6. CajunlostinCali

Then I suppose you are just looking for an argument because I don't recall defending the coaching staff, like ever. I defended a bunch of freshmen that played a DH just 2 days ago against 2 teams that are WAY better than the one that stuck our shit today. You may see this as bad, but I see an opportunity born from having your ass handed to you by a club you should be able to beat sleepwalking. A little humiliation today might just go a long way. It won't be hard to look back and say remember that day Oral Roberts hung 22 on us?

furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Bruh, we just lost 22-7. Dont give me "its just baseball".

shane0911 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You came in here replying to me saying I was letting "one game define the team" and I replied that you were wrong and it was on the coaches and you reply with this nonsense?

Why does PAWL need to let his team get their ass beat 22-7 by no-bodies for a fucking "good lesson".

You know, if I see my kids playing in the street I dont just let them get ran over for a "lesson".

furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

we lost a game 28-2 in 1997.
    won a Natty that year.

guess you woulda fired Skip though.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Different bats and balls. With that setup today probably would have been in the 40's. Like, not even kidding.

And we lost that game in 97 to the #2 team in the country.

Dont play with me guy!