LSU vs Alabama Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kcal, Nov 4, 2023.

1. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Based on what I have read about Mason Smith he could have played the DL bye himself and controlled the running game of ANY team. I think I heard his name 5 times all season.‍♂️

shane0911 likes this.
  2. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Thanks for this. I knew we were a shell on D. Couldn’t have put this together though. Great work stealing or “reporting.” Actually makes me realize that Bsma still not as good as the hype. And, there really isn’t a powerful defensive team in the SEC, really not even Georgia. Of course, Bsma benefits. What else is new?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just that one so far. To come here and disparage Cajuns like that I was more kind than I should have been.

Don't mess wth Meaux
    200w-1.gif

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Devin White caught a targeting call for much less a few years ago

5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Wow, I can post. Must be holding my tongue right tonight.
    That was a cheap shot on Daniels. High contact, wrapped him up and slammed him to the ground. Ejection and fine in the NFL. ALL of the bama folks I know thought it was too. They also agree Daniels got horse collared but they all say the no call was a make up for some earlier transgression.

When you play bama, especially in tuska loser, you have to beat them and the refs. We did neither as the defense just isn't any good. This is an enjoyable team to watch on offense. Daniels is a freaking stud and we have some damn good receivers. On defense it's a damn trainwreck. We are out of position a lot and can't seem to remember how to tackle. Might be a half step slow too as they seem to reach and miss a lot.
    This team can win out. Florida is struggling and the (f)aggies are well the (f)aggies. Georgia State may be having the best year of any one left but the talent level and depth just isn't there.
    Need big time help on defense and both lines. Hope the transfer portal is hot this off season.

Hope everyone is well, who knows when I'll be able to post again...

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Problem is his D is regressing further game over game, year over year. Im no huge fan of Denbrock either but at least he/staff were able to convince/coach JD to make a pass >10yds. Squandering Perkins alone is a sin worth walking papers. What 5* recruits will come here knowing he is getting worse. Promise the other coachs are pointing this out to them.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's year 2. Let me say that again year 2!

Lost some talent to the draft and injury and had nothing to replace it with. When you don't have talent you will put up bad numbers. Geez it's like playing cards with my sisters kids around here.

8. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

I think the TP types need closer looks, too many are just not that good, they just have experience.

shane0911 and HalloweenRun like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He a "fast food" fan. He thinks coaching football is like going to McDonald's, it should hapoen instantly.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not having good enough players at an elite school like ours WITH the portal is not a good excuse imo.

This is Kelly’s retirement plan.

But I’ll be honest, how he had handled Perkins tells me all I need to know.