LSU Chippewa Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Damm and here I was thinking you were the next Sigmund Freud only for you to shock me now with "you are not a medical professional". You simply just don't get it do you. Once more Sigmund, slowly now

I. DON'T. CARE. ABOUT. OTHERS. OR. VEGAS'S. OPINIONS. ABOUT. O. OR. THIS. TEAM

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Look Sigmund quit on O and this team if you choose I choose not to. You nor, Vegas nor anyone else will get me to turn on O right now. We haven't played one SEC game yet and I won't judge O till I see how this team does over the season. Sorry if I pissed you off by being right about the CMU game live with it get over it and I don't know go to Vegas or something.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Me unreasonable? Well to you reasonable means agree with me and if not you need medical attention. Ignore me if you like that's your choice. if you do once again I get to use this pic I love so much, you and Johnny B Good just keep slow pitching underhand to a MLB hitter.

1b1c358c7bd607377aeca9a44c1ea872--western-films-film-music-books.jpg

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't think anyone's forgetting. The opponent doesn't always factor in. Receivers, for instance. Whether the opponent is Central Michigan, McNeese or Alabama, if the ball hits you in the hands you have to catch it. Receivers were dropping the ball vs McNeese. Those players were shown the bench and replaced by players who caught the ball last night.

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Vegas is trying to get people to bet and kind of reflect public opinion.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ditto! We benched WR's who we weren't catching and caught better, we used Kiner more and ran better, we threw better, we had better tempo and the defense was in your face with the exception of busted coverages and that is coaching which we need to fix. But the positive stuff is coaching too. We are getting better.

lsu-i-like and Winston1 like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well Vegas and public opinion can be both wrong about the same thing you know kinda like this weekend.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member